Chapter 53

Ray's POV

Everything around me is burning and blurry, U.A. High has been bombed, and the dorms were bombed too.

I hear screams, I know those screams.

I run towards my dorm house, and I see Randy there, pushing down Mina with a gun to her head, I try to stop him but its too late.

"No!" I yell and I see most of my class around him, dead, Hagakure, Kiri, Tokoyami, I see dust too and I start to cry. "Not this, why wasn't I strong enough to stop this?" I ask myself.

Randy pulls out Izu, he's unconscious with a purple body.

I freeze and Randy smirks at me as some League of Villains guys pin me down so I can't stop him.

I close my eyes, but I hear a shot go off and I whimper quietly.

"RAY!" I hear Katsuki yell and explosions around me.

I open my eyes when the pressure on me is gone.

I look up in time for Katsuki to knee next to me, he's beat up badly. "Run!" I scream at him, but its too late, he gets shot in the head and falls next to me.

I sit up quickly and I catch him head on my chest.

"No no no no no no no no, Katsuki, hey, hey, no, you can't leave me, not you, not you." I cry as I see no life, I feel no pulse.

I hug his head to my chest as I cry my heart out.

"This is your fault, Ray. You should never have sold me out that night." Randy says behind me.

Tears keep streaming down my face. "Not you Katsuki, not you, your the only one who can't leave me, I need you." I choke out and I feel a gun to the back of my head, but I don't care. I continue to mumble Katsuki's name, over and over again.

"Ray, Ray, Ray! Hey!" I hear Katsuki's voice. "Wake up." He says and I sit up with a gasp, hot tears streaming down my face, my heart beating, I see everything is ok, I'm in my room and on my bed, next to Katsuki who looks very concerned.

Katsuki looks just fine, not beaten or bruised, no blood, no glazed eyes.

"Are you ok?" Katsuki asks me.

I sniff and I hug him tightly and without warning. "Your ok." I whisper.

Katsuki pets my head. "Why wouldn't I be ok?" Katsuki asks me, concern not even hidden.

I hold him, terror and grief still racing through me. I shake and Katsuki calms me down which takes me a little while.

"Ray, what happened?" Katsuki asks me.

I tell him about the nightmare and Katsuki takes my face in his hands and gives me a reassuring smile.

"That will never happen." Katsuki says to me.

I look into his eyes and I melt into his hands. "If, if U.A. is ever attacked by Randy, promise me, promise me you'll get everyone out before even coming for. I, I couldn't bear if that came to pass, I wouldn't be able to live after that, knowing it was my fault it happened." I say to Katsuki as I look him in the eyes as I put one of my hands on his and the other on his chest.

"Its never going to happen Ray, never, you'd stop him before that ever happened." Katsuki says to me with a reassuring smile.

I look into his eyes, desperate to believe him. "But if it did, please, please promise me you'd get everyone far away and stay with them." I say to Katsuki, desperate. "Please." I say to him.

Katsuki looks at me and shakes his head. "The teachers would get everyone away, but I'm gonna stay next to you, if it ever happens, I'll be by your side." Katsuki says to me and I almost start to cry again.