Chapter 88

That Evening - Ray's POV

I walk with Dad to the new Therapists office and Dad pats my shoulder. "Don't judge too fast. Try to last the whole session." Dad says to me.

I sigh slightly. "I'm not looking forward to this." I say to Dad who nods.

"I know, but he's supposed to be a good therapist." Dad says to me.

I go to knock on the door when I hear a man on the other side, say to come in.

I stare at the door confused, but I walk in and Dad leaves.

I look at the clean cut guy, he's got tanner skin, not real tan, but noticeable, he's wearing a suit, looks to be in shape, has a scruff with a sharp jaw, he's ok looking, but that's cause I have a type.

"Hello Ray, which last name is it?" He asks me.

"Midoriya. On papers that's what it is." I say to him.

"Hello Ray Midoriya, my name is Cameron." He says to me.

I nod. "Hi." I say and I close the door behind me.

"Sit, let's get to know you a bit." Cameron says to me.

I watch him slightly confused, he's the eager type, he wants to know how to help.

I sit on the couch and I talk with him about issues I had that were getting fixed with another therapist that I stopped seeing, and issues I've been having, how my mentality is, a bit of back story on how the issues started and little things. Cameron doesn't interrupt me once, he talks when I finish. He listened to the issues and asked questions about them that some I was able to answer, some I wasn't.

"So, Ray, how was the session?" Cameron asks me at the end of our time.

"A lot better than some of my previous ones. Thanks." I say to Cameron.

"Of course, now, how would you like to schedule our sessions?" Cameron asks me.

"I tend to like having a session every day, if that's possible, if you prefer to have weekends free, that's fine." I say to Cameron who nods.

"Alright, well I have no life here in Japan other than my job, so every day works for me. What time of day would you like to have our sessions?" Cameron asks me.

"Preferably evening like this one, I have a lot that happens in the afternoon, so 8 o'clock?" I ask him.

"And so you can vent safely after a long day about stuff that happens?" Cameron asks me.

"Yes." I say to Cameron who nods with a smile.

"So 8 until 10, how does that sound?" Cameron asks me.

"That sounds perfect." I say to Cameron who nods.

"Alright, I will see you tomorrow evening at 8 o'clock." Cameron says as he gets up, so I follow in suit and I get up as well.

We go to the door and I leave.

I go to the dorm house.

"How was the new therapist?" Katsu asks me as I enter my room.

"He's good. I sat there and we talked about the issues I've had, and am currently having, where they stemmed from, and he listened the entire time, asked me questions about them when I finished talking, I felt listened too, which is a lot better than my previous sessions." I say to Katsu who hugs me.

"That's great Baby." Katsu says to me as he hugs me tighter.

I smile as I hug him, my chin on his shoulder and my arms around his waist.