A Special Disapointment part 1

"People need to stop asking me if I'm a bottom or a top." Ray pauses as she looks at her class and all who asked her. "I'm a fucking disappointment, good night." Ray says and leaves the classroom while everyone laughs.

"Ray no!" Izu yells.

"Ray yes." Ray says as she shuts the door.
----

"What did I walk into?" Ray asks as she looks at four different Katsuki's lounging around her room.

"She's adorable." The one Katsuki with the scruff and the sweater says as he looks at her.

"She's a fucking retard!" Middle school Katsuki yells annoyed.

3rd year Katsuki smirks as he lifts her chin up to see her properly. "She's gorgeous."

Ray's face starts to heat up, but of course, her Katsuki blasts him away and hisses at them all as he holds me.

"Fuck off! She's mine ya bastards!" Katsuki growls.

Alternative

Katsuki walked into his room to see five different Ray's.

"What the fuck?" He asks shocked.

Middle school Ray punches him in the stomach. "Fuck you Bakugou!" She yells at him.

"I didn't fucking miss that." Katsuki groans.

"Aww, is the little hero ok?" Villain Ray asks as she lifts his chin up to look at him.

Katsuki stares at her shocked.

"Hey back off bitch." 3rd year Ray says as she elbows Villain Ray in the face.

"Aww, hey sweets." Mother Ray says as she lifts his chin gently to look at him softly.

"Back off, all of you." His Ray grumbles as she drenches them and pulls Katsuki to her, glaring at them all. "Mine." She grunts.
----

Alternate Villain Ray description because I think this character is fun.

Villain Ray wears black leather leather, she is childhood best friends with Shigaraki, and was taken in by All For One before she met the Midoriya's.

Villain Ray leaves her hair down, and its a mess all the time, Toga tries to style it all the time but Villain Ray can't sit still, and she ends up sitting still when Kurogi does her hair for special missions.

Villain Ray is a bit taller than Canon Ray, and she's usually wearing a smirk and a mask.

Villain Ray is sadistic, she and Dabi make good friends, perhaps eventually more at some point. But, she's more of a ditz and its usually Shigaraki who covers for her.

Toga and Ray are like sisters with Magne who takes them places to have fun. Of course Kurogi always scolds Villain Ray do unnecessary killing when they get back.

Villain Ray is a hardcore shit poster on Twitter and Instagram, she's the meme lord of the League, which Shigaraki gets irritated by because of that because at least once a week when Shigaraki wears crocs, she'll go, "WHAT ARE THOSE!" On him and he falls and dusts whatever he grabbed onto, which is how they lost their cat Snuffles. Villain Ray didn't like that Cat, the cat hated her too.

Villain Ray is an Ostrich Person, at least once a week she'll run through Japan riding a crazy ostrich, just for the sake of it. Kurogi scolds her afterwards.

Villain Ray has nicknames for everyone in the League. Kurogi is 'Mom', Shigaraki is 'Feather Duster', Dabi is 'Blue El Dorado', Toga is 'Stabby', Magne is 'Big Sis', and so on with obvious knicknames.