Chapter 98

Ray's POV

"So Ray, how has your day gone?" Cameron asks me as I sit down.

"Well." I say and I explain to him my whole day and I finally allow myself to be proud that I defeated a Nomu by myself and I didn't get hurt.

Cameron watches with a slight smile as I talk about the fight and how it went down and I'm exited about it.

When I come to the end of my day, Cameron nods.

Me and Cameron talk for 2 hours.

"You are an incredible person, and I hope you realize that." Cameron says to me.

"I'm trying." I say to Cameron who nods.

"And that's good, that your trying to see that, keep reminding yourself that. Get into a routine that you know will pick you up on your bad days. It'll help." Cameron says to me and I nod.

Eventually I get back to the dorms and Dad is waiting with Shinso and Mic and Eri.

"Ray!" Eri cheers as she runs over to me.

I pick her up with a smile and Eri hugs me. "Hello Eri, how are you?" I ask her amused.

"I'm doing great!" Eri says to me with a grin.

Missy pads around me, trying to sniff Eri, but she can't.

Dad pats my head and I look up confused. "Good job applying what you learned." Dad says to me.

I want to cry at that and that amuses Shinso.

I talk with the group for a bit before I make myself something to eat.

"Where's Bakugou?" Shinso asks me.

"Probably on his way home." I say and Shinso nods.

I then sit in my room and eat while watching The Simpsons.

Katsu comes in after a bit and he pushes me down as he lays on top of me and he buries his face into my shoulder and let's out an exhausted sigh.

I scratch his head gently and Katsu huffs softly.

"I want a kiss." Katsu huffs as he lifts his face. I hold Katsu's face and I kiss him, making him smile slightly. "Hi baby." Katsu says to me softly.

"Hi Honey." I softly whisper as Katsu rests his face in my hands.

I kiss Katsu's forehead Katsu relaxes in my arms as we get comfortable.

I end up falling asleep pretty quick though, I'm exhausted.

The next morning

My alarm goes off and that makes me huff. Katsu grumbles and keeps me pinned down as he buries his face into my stomach.

I turn my alarm off and I scratch Katsu's head gently. "I need to get up Honey." I mumble.

"No." Katsu grunts.

It takes a bit, but I get out of bed and I get dressed to go on my run. I put Missy's harness on her and I attach her leash.

I kiss Katsu good morning who huffs. "Good morning Honey." I whisper.

Katsu scrunches his eyes shut even tighter and I smile amused.

I take Missy downstairs and Shinso is waiting outside. Shinso yawns as I'm walking outside and I cringe at the blast of cold air.

"Morning." Shinso grunts.

"Morning." I say and we get going.

When we get back to the dorm house, I make breakfast and I feed Missy who eats under my chair.