Chapter 90

Monday Morning - Ray's POV

I get up for my run and I stretch, Missy gets off the bed as well and stretches.

I get changed into insulated leggings, a black tight fitting long sleeve shirt, and a white zip up jacket, that's zipped up to just over my chest.

I put on my running shoes as Missy drinks some water. I then grab Missy's therapy dog vest and I put it on her.

"Mmmm." Katsu groans quietly, but his arms rest around my shoulders. "Come back to bed." Katsu says to me.

I look at him amused. "No, I need to go on my run, I haven't been on a run in a bit, and Missy needs to go on a walk, so I'm gonna take her with me." I say to Katsu amused.

Katsu huffs quietly. I kiss him good morning and I attach Missy's leash to her vest.

I take Missy downstairs to see Dad having a meeting with the teachers.

"Your awake early." Midnight yawns to me. "Is that a dog?" Midnight asks me.

"It's a Missile Launcher." I say and Midnight wakes up to that, causing me to almost laugh. "Missy for short." I say to Midnight and I take Missy with me on my run.

When I get back, I feel a lot more refreshed and Missy is happy too.

Dad stares at me from the door and I look at him for a moment before I just simply walk by him as Missy follows me, she's happy, her tail is wagging and her tongue is out.

"Ray." Dad says as he follows me.

"If your gonna berate me for my actions towards Matthew, save it, I'm aware that choosing violence was the wrong answer, however, no one was doing anything to help my side either. So kindly, fuck off." I say to Dad as I walk towards the stairs.

"You assaulted the new kid and Nezu wants to speak with you." Dad says to me.

"Alright, I'll be by his office in 30 minutes." I say to Dad.

"Now." Dad says to me.

I turn around and I go to Nezu's office with Missy.

I knock.

"Come in." Nezu says to me.

I walk in and Nezu looks at me.

"Ray! Good Morning, sit." Nezu says to me and I sit on his couch as Missy lays next to the couch. "So, about you breaking the nose of our new student." Nezu says to me.

"First, what was said about the situation." I say to Nezu.

"Aizawa told me that you broke Matthew's nose because he was speaking ill towards you." Nezu says to me.

"That's an understatement." I say and Nezu looks at me confused. "Matthew has been speaking ill of me because his mother was in danger because of me, he didn't want me around, however I was fully planning on being nice to him in the begining until he started talking shit and disrespecting the fact that I'm doing everything I can to fix that situation. Matthew carried it to far friday after I got back from my work study with Endeavor, I was having a bad day to begin with, so he didn't help and started mocking my boyfriend, so I slapped him, because Katsu was only trying to pull me out of that situation so I didn't hurt anyone, then Matthew mocked the fact that I needed therapy, that's when I broke his nose. It wasn't the right course of action, but words were going nowhere and the adult in the room, my father, was doing nothing to diffuse the situation and if that doesn't get Matthew to quit shit talking me, I don't know what else to do other than tell his mother, but he made it clear he didn't want me around his mother." I say to Nezu, a little distressed about the situation.