Chapter 21

Day of Exams - Ray's POV

I sit in class, chewing on the end of my pencil as I look at my paper and I get to work on the problems.

Once the test is over, I'm mentally exhausted.

I rest my head in my arms and release a long exhausted groan.

"That stretched my brain muscles, and destroyed my last two brain cells." I say and half the class hums in agreement.

"Alright, everyone gear up, you've got an hour to get ready for the practical exams." Aizawa says to us and then leaves the room.

"Oh this'll be fun." I say sarcastically as we all get up and get our hero suits.

"Right?" Kirishima asks excited and I sweat drop.

"I'm pretty sure I was being sarcastic." I say to him.

"How much is pretty sure?" Kirishima asks me.

"I don't know, 99 percent sure." I say to him and Izu sighs at the both of us.

"Ray, where were you all weekend?" Izu asks me.

"Katsuki's." I say to him.

"Why?" Izu asks me.

"Mrs. Mitsuki, exams." I say and he nods.

Everyone gets changed and we head outside.

"Alright."

The exam gets explained to us and basically, we're fighting teachers, not Robots.

"Damn it." I say and Katsuki nods.

"Now for partners, this is an uneven amount of students, so we're bringing in two people, one to partner with Ray, and one to fight her." Aizawa says to us and I just die on the spot as Tony and Peter walk out of the school behind them.

"WHAT THE HELL AIZAWA-SENSEI?" I yell at him and he gives me a smirk with a peace sign.

"Its your Agency leader and another person from your agency." Izu says to me shocked and I sulk.

"I'm not looking forward to this." I say and Peter walks over and leans on my shoulder with a smirk.

"How lucky are you Ray? Having me on your team and all that?" Peter asks me with a smirk.

"Yeah sure, though I believe I was the one who kicked your ass on her first day." I say to him and he chuckles nervously. "Now get off my shoulder, your not a bird." I snap and he gets off me.

"Uhm, what?" Mina asks as she looks at us. "He's a second year!" Mina protests.

"And I kicked his ass." I say to her and she looks at me in shock. "I don't see a problem, do you see a problem Izu?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Not one, she's stronger than him quirk wise." Izu says with a shrug and I nod.

"Alright, the first team will be Peter and Ray against Tony." Principle Nezu says to everyone.

"No time to prepare, cool, that's just, awesome." I say sarcastically.

"Isn't it? I mean that's my dad we're going to fight and he's a pro hero, its just, great." Peter says to me sarcastically.

"Not two sarcastic ones!" Mina complains.

Me and Tony head to the start area while figuring out a plan.

"So, I should mention something about Dad's quirk since you've never seen it in action." Peter says to me. "His quirk is Mud, he can control the ground under us along as its earth ground." Peter says to me and I groan.