Chapter 95

Ray's POV - 2 Nights Later

I sit down in Cameron's office and I sit back as Missy jumps up next to me as Cameron watches me.

"Now, I assume, you haven't talked to Aizawa yet?" Cameron asks me.

"No." I pout slightly as I look away.

"One of you has to be the bigger person, this can not go on forever, it is unhealthy and it will heavily strain your family relationship and you student-teacher relationship." Cameron says to me seriously. "So I'm taking matters into my own hands to help you and I'm calling in Aizawa, but only, if, your comfortable with that and your not gonna freak out." Cameron says more carefully as I squint my eyes at him.

I go to say something rude, but I bite my tongue.

"It's a safe space, you can say whatever you want." Cameron reminds me.

"I don't, want, to be rude though, I'm trying to fix that." I say, a little stiff since I don't necessarily like that.

"And it's good your trying to fix your rude remarking, but you can say anything here, that's why therapy exists, so you can talk freely without consequence and you can work out issues." Cameron says to me.

I scratch Missy's head as she lays in my lap as I rest my chin on my hand. "Yeah, but still. I'm becoming, too, nice, so it's still difficult." I say to Cameron. "However, my Father, pulls these pissy stunts every once in a while too, where he gets pissy at me, and pissy at my class and tends to pull stunts like what happened to me recently with him ignoring me. It doesn't happen often, but there's been an investigation about a League of Villains Member that got captured by the heros and is now in detainment and being questioned. I'm not the nicest person on the planet, so I get on people's nerves, quite easily, I piss people off on purpose. I didn't do anything this time though, to piss him off. Not that I recall at least. So the fact that he was getting pissy at me for trying to defend my self respect in several ways, does not seem fair on my end." I say to Cameron who nods. "I'm upset at him for that, because I have had enough, of not being heard. The situation I was in, was very frustrating for me, because I'm used to being able to talk people down and stop insulting me now, but it wasn't working and the truth of the situation was never fully displayed, and because of what happened, my reputation for worse, I am not aloud to do anything wrong or make some sort of mistake anymore, because it gets displayed and I get scolded. My accomplishments are rarely ever brought to the light. Like the fact that I had tried talking to Matthew several times to get him to stop, that was never talked about, but when I attacked him as a last resort to get him to quit, that was broadcast all over the school. When I decided to get therapy, I kept it a secret and only a select few knew about it, that few was my family and my boyfriend, I mentioned it in class once, and I didn't get any sort of praise for it, instead, one of my classmates decided they were going to put it on social media, and I got a lot of bad attention for it. Which is exactly what I wanted to avoid. Everything I do has a consequence and that's been painfully clear these past few months, and it's frustrating when the truth of what happens gets warped." I say to Cameron as I stare at the wall, just frustrated about that situation. "Students who would normally flock me and try and talk to me, now stay far away, and I don't like that, as much as I hate attention, I don't want people to be scared of me. I want to protect people, not make them fear me." I say to Cameron as I frown slightly, the thought of scaring people is slightly upsetting.

"Are you comfortable talking to your father in this safe space? Because it seems like that needs to be done soon." Cameron says to me.

"I'm not comfortable talking to him period, I didn't like talking to him about anything before, I already have issues talking about my issues, after that last incident, it reinforced those issues and I really don't want to talk about it with him." I say to Cameron. "It's too difficult. Especially after how I was treated. He may be sincere about feeling sorry about what happened and he may want to fix things, but I do not trust him about that. I feel like I'm constantly walking on eggshells, I can't win no matter what I do. 'Cause let's say we do talk through things and it gets fixed, then another incident happens and he gets pissy at me again and reinforces my trust issues, and then we're back at square one. These problems always happen to me, I don't understand why it happens to me, but in one event or another, I get in trouble and I'm in the hot seat, I'm always being criticized for any mistake I make, it's not fun, when I decided I was going to be a hero, I didn't realize I was signing up for all this bullshit." I say to Cameron and Missy sits up and moves more into my lap.