Chapter 64

Warning: filler

Ray's POV - Two weeks before Christmas

I watch Hallmark on TV with Katsuki, and it's a Christmas movie. Its snowing outside, and we're cuddling, we see the people on the TV throwing a Christmas party.

"I should plan a Christmas Party." I say and Katsuki sweat drops. "Everybody but, Shoto, Momo, Mina, Kiri, and us are going home, so I should throw a party before everyone leaves." I say to him.

"Can I help?" Katsuki asks me.

"No." I say and he kisses me. "No Katsuki." I say to him and I grab my phone.

"Your not leaving until the movie is over." Katsuki says to me as he holds me closer to him, pouting a little.

I smile amused and I kiss his nose and we finish watching the movie.

I get up and I grab a pair of jeans one of my thicker red sweaters from my closet.

"Can I come with you?" Katsuki asks me.

I kiss him. "No." I say shaking my head and he pouts.

I kiss him again and I go change in my bathroom.

I brush out my hair and I leave it curled and down.

I leave my bathroom and I walk in front of Katsuki to grab my wallet, but he pulls me back to him by my waist and makes me sit on his lap.

"But baby its cold outside, you'll freeze by yourself." Katsuki says to me and I turn around in his lap to face him.

"I'll be ok." I say and I kiss him again.

Katsuki pouts as I get up. "At least wear gloves, a scarf and a hat." Katsuki says to me.

I smile amused and I grab my red gloves first and I put them on.

I then grab my tan trench coat and I slide it on.

Katsuki nods approvingly and I put on a red scar and I get my red hat.

I walk into the bathroom and I put it on so that it looks nice.

I walk back out and I look at Katsuki who stares at me and nods.

I put on my snow boots, they're fuzzy on the inside and Black on the outside.

"Your gorgeous." Katsuki says getting up.

I smile. "Your not coming with me." I say to Katsuki who pouts.

I stand on my toes with my hands on his shoulders, he looks pouty, but I kiss him and he smirks.

"I love you Ray." Katsuki says to me.

I continue to smile. "I love you too, but your not coming with me." I say to him.

Katsuki pouts but I step back and grab my wallet, and my phone.

Katsuki walks with me to the Elevator and he rides down with me.

Katsuki kisses my cheek and hugs me from behind.

The door opens and we get off as my cheeks grow hot.

"Where are you going in the snow?" Kiri asks us.

"Its just Ray going somewhere." Katsuki says to him.

I pet Katsuki's head as I stand the door. "I'll be back later and we can continue to watch Hallmark." I say to Katsuki who just gives me pouty eyes.

"Where are you going?" Kiri asks me confused.

"Shopping." I say and Kiri looks confused.

I shrug and I give Katsuki a kiss on the cheek. "I love you." I say to him and looks me in the eyes, still pouting.