Chapter 11

Ray's POV

She squeaks and looks at me shocked. "Y-Your in second, isn't it dangerous?" She asks me.

I smile amused. "Of course, but the thrill will be awesome, trust me, if we get in trouble, I won't let you get hurt." I say to her and she gulps and looks around to see everyone is in groups.

"I don't have a choice do I?" She asks me.

"Its really only up to you, you can join me or find someone else." I say to her and she goes into a thinking mode.

"Alright, but who will be rider?" She asks me.

"Names first, alright?" I ask her and she nods. "My name is Ray Midoriya, my quirk os Waterfall, its really strong." I say to her with a smile as I hold out my hand.

"My name is Riley Ward, my quirk is River, its also really strong." She says to me with a nervous smile and she takes my hand.

"That's so cool!" I say to her barley able to hold my excitement. "As for the rider though, let's see, I can pick things up with my quirk but I'm not exactly sure that is aloud." I say to her and we think for a moment.

"Hey, you guys need someone to carry you?" A guy asks walking over.

"Yes." I say and he nods.

"My name is Sultan, my quirk is Lake." He says holding out both hands to us.

I smile. "My name is Ray Midoriya, my quirk is Waterfall." I say to him.

"And my name is Riley Ward, my quirk is River." Riley says to him nervously as we take his hands.

"So, who will be rider because I think it should the high scorer, Ray." Sultan says to us.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing." Riley says to him and I sweat drop.

"Which classes are you guys from?" I ask them.

"Oh, we're from the support classes." Sultan says to me and I nod.

"And your from the Hero Course, A, right?" Riley asks me and I nod.

"So, Ray will be the rider, I'll carry her and Riley will be supporting her feet in the front." Sultan says to us and we nod.

Sultan has black hair, blue eyes, he's tall and looks like he's made more of muscle than he is of flesh, he's wear the gym uniform like me and Riley. Riley has blue hair with brown eyes and she's small, her bangs cover half of her face and her gym uniform looks a little big for her.

Sultan puts me on his shoulders and Riley supports my feet from the front.

"Are you guys nervous about being on my team?" I ask them.

"No, we all have water quirks so as long as we work together, we'll be fine." Sultan says to me with a smirk and Riley nods.

"Alright." I say to them and I tie my headband on around my neck so its harder to snag.

The time starts for the game and multiple teams come for us but I drown them rather quickly as we stand there.

"Ray is gonna be so hard to get, right Mummy Man?" Present Mic asks Aizawa and insweat drop at the name.

"Well, can't say I wouldn't call him anything else." I say and I watch the teams with a careful eye, picking out who to be careful of.

"She is a tough one to beat, but she rarely shows 100 percent of her quirk." Aizawa says to him.

"Then her opponents will have a tough time going for her then." Present Mic says to everyone.

"YOU GUYS DON'T HELP!" I yell up to them and Present Mic laughs.