Chapter 39

Warning: filler part 2

Ray's POV

I debate whether or not to open the voicemails.

I decide to do it and I open up the first one.

First its an angry voicemail that hurts me, then its another one, then it starts to get softer, and about ten voicemails later, he's apologizing.

I'm just crying softly in the tree, unsure of what to feel.

I sit back against the trunk, and I hug myself, tears quietly slipping down my face.

"The famous Ray Kage, crying in a tree." The familar voice of Dabi says below me.

I freeze and I wipe my face. "Go away." I say as I shakily pull myself up.

"No." Dabi says to me with a smirk.

I sniff quietly and I wipe him away with my water.

I head back to U.A. grounds and I head to my dorm room to see Katsuki is pacing.

I stand at the door, waiting for him to notice me.

It takes him a few moments, and then he notices me and he stares at me.

I shift awkwardly and Katsuki walks over to me.

Katsuki hugs me tightly, and I look at him confused. "I'm sorry for blowing up at you earlier." Katsuki says to me after a while. "And I'm sorry about the voicemails." Katsuki adds. "And the accusations." Katsuki finishes.

I shake my head slightly. "Its my fault, I shouldn't have thought about it so hard." I said to him quietly.

Katsuki holds me tighter. "Its never your fault." Katsuki says to me.

"Of course it is, you don't get mad at me unless its my fault." I say to him and he pulls me into my room and closes the door.

Katsuki shakes his head. "Your an idiot, that's my fault, you don't do anything wrong." Katsuki says to me as he holds me tightly.

I just kind of stand there. "But then why?" I ask him.

Katsuki holds me back and arms length and he sees that my face is a bit pink and he looks guilty.

I try to hide my face, but Katsuki pulls my hands. "Don't hide your face." Katsuki says to me as he moves my bangs out of my face.

Why do what he did in the first place?

"This may sound bogus, and stupid but-" I stop Katsuki by putting a hand over his mouth and he stares at me shocked.

"Don't tell me your sorry, I believe you." I say to Katsuki and his eyes soften.

Katsuki removes my hand and he puts it down. "Why?" Katsuki asks me.

Peter's voice rings in my head 'because you love him'

I look him, confused.

"Why do you believe me?" Katsuki asks me.

I tilt my head. "Because you never have any reason to lie to me." I say and something flickers in his eyes again.

Katsuki sighs and he looks like he's debating.

"If you need to say something, then go ahead. Even if its super mean." I say to Katsuki and he looks at me surprised. "That's only if you need too, or you want to." I add quickly and Katsuki smirks.

"Your just like you idiot brother." Katsuki says and he pats my head. "I don't think I'll tell you yet though." Katsuki says to me and I nod.

I end up showering and changing into my pajamas.