Chapter 20

The Next Morning - Kirishima's POV

I wake up to see Ray and Bakugou still asleep but cuddling and I take a picture.

Ray's POV

I sense something in my arms move and I hold on a bit tighter, still wanting to sleep.

"Ray, I need to get up and so do you, you have a run to go on in ten minutes." Katsuki says to me and I sigh, letting him go and his warmth leaves me as he gets up.

"Ray, I have a question." Kirishima says to me once we hear Katsuki yelling.

"Go ahead an ask." I say to him as I sit up and I bend over the side of the bed, reaching for my phone, but no such luck since I have to bend down farther.

"Do you like Bakugou?" Kirishima asks me and I freeze.

"Why do you ask?" I ask him as I finally reach my phone, picking it up and turning it on.

"Its the way you act around him, your both friendly and hostile towards him, and I've seen girls act that way when they talk to guys they like." Kirishima says to me with a smile

I see I only have five minutes to get ready for my run and I blink, still waking up, and what he says registers. "Look, Kirishima, I spend a lot of time with Katsuki, almost as much or maybe as much, as I do with my brother. Time really does tell for relationships, whether it's just as friends or as enemies. But, all I know, is, I don't have any negative feelings for him." I say to Kirishima who nods grinning.

I grab my running clothes and I walk in the bathroom as Katsuki walks out.

I change and brush my teeth with the toothbrush I leave here. I then undo my braid and pull it up into a pony tail before heading out of the bathroom.

"Bakugou, look at her and then look at me in the eyes and say you don't find her attractive." Kirishima says to Katsuki as he looks at me.

I get my ear buds out if my bag and I plug them into my phone, starting my music as I put my phone in my back pocket.

"Of course she's attractive Spiky hair, she's Ray, if she didn't cover her face with her bangs, she'd have guys all over her." Katsuki says to him and I notice Katsuki still staring at me.

I just shrug. "I don't need to look like Momo." I say to him and I head to the door and put my shoes on, then I go for my jog.

Once I get back, I get a drink of water and then I change into my pajama's again.

"Are you, going back to sleep?" Kirishima asks me and I shrug.

"If Algebra puts me to sleep then I'm perfectly ok with that." I say to him as I pull out my books and get back to work studying at Katsuki's desk with my headphones up.

I bite the end of my mechanical pencil as I think about this.

"OI! RAY!" Katsuki yells next to me and I pull my headphones down, pausing my music. "Spiky hair is heading back to his place for a few things, let's work on this together." Katsuki says as he points to my book and I nod.

"Alright." I say to him and he sits in his other chair and we go over what I don't get all that well, and he explains it calmly, he doesn't yell at me because that only frustrates the both of us.

After an hour, I finally get what I'm doing and I hug Katsuki.

"Thank you." I say to him with a smile and he tchs, embarrassed.

"Whatever, its not like I can let you fail." Katsuki mutters as he flushes slightly.

"This calls for a break!" I proclaim as I sit back in my chair.