Chapter 89

Ray's POV

I slide down the wall onto my butt in the elevator, my face in my hands. Katsu kneels next to me after putting in my floor number.

"Babe?" Katsu asks gently.

I release a shaky sigh. "I'm so pissed off." I say softly as my blood boils. "It's just one crappy event after another, and I'm getting sick and fucking tired of it." I say and Katsu takes my hand gently and holds it. "Careful, I don't want to burn you." I say to Katsu, a bit worried.

Katsu keeps a firm but gentle grip on my hand. "Come on, you need a shower, so let's get you prepared for a shower." Katsu says to me.

I look at Katsu as he distracts me and I follow Katsu around as he gets me my stuff ready for a shower.

I end up going down to the bathrooms with Katsu and he waits outside while I go take a shower.

I come out after I'm done and Katsu kisses my forehead gently. "There, feel better?" Katsu asks me gently.

My stomach growls and Katsu looks slightly amused by that.

I continue to follow Katsu around like a lost puppy basically.

"She's in a better mood." Mineta comments annoyed.

"Shut up. Ray needs this distraction." Kiri says to Mineta. Kiri hugs me around my shoulders from behind which startles me majorly.

Katsu smirks as he makes me food while Kiri turns into an emotional support rock that I hug tightly without saying anything.

"Kiri gives the best hugs, Ray needed this too." Mina comments amused.

"Poor Ray, she's been on a rollercoaster of bad events without a safety bar, and she can't get off." Jiro comments to Sero and Denki.

I feel myself slowly pulling together again, feeling better.

I sit down with the group in my room, eating, I'm quiet as I eat.

Katsu scratches my back gently as he eats as well and it feels good. When I'm done eating, I lean into Katsu's side, his arm wraps around my shoulder while the group talks to each other.

Katsu kisses the top of my head as he holds me in his arms.

Eve comes down from her cat tree and she lays on my chest as I lean back against Katsu's chest. "Hi baby." I whisper to Eve as i pet her gently, making her purr her head off.

I smile faintly as Eve relaxes, glad to see her feeling better.

Katsu pets Eve as well and I relax quietly.

At 8, I go talk with Cameron for 2 hours about everything that I just need to vent about.

"Sounds eventful." Cameron says to me as he sits back when I'm done. "Your life is just eventful and your probably the only patient I've ever had, whose had this many issues happen in one day. So let's start breaking down each of these issues, and see if we can't come up with an alternate way to deal with these issues, instead of suppressing your emotions like you have been doing." Cameron says to me.

I feel relieved by that and we break down my issues, not really coming up with solutions, but Cameron does help me see them more clearly so I don't totally flip out again.

Cameron ends up writing a slip and I read it, to see it's a form to get an emotional therapy dog.

I look up at Cameron and then at the paper and then back at Cameron.

"This will help, I firmly believe that." Cameron says to me with a smirk.

"I never thought I would need one, jesus." I say surprised. "You've given me a valid reason to piss someone off." I say to Cameron who laughs.