Chapter 5

The Next Day - Ray's POV

I stretch as I walk to school with Izu next to me when we get surrounded by reporters.

I sigh and just keep walking until a camera flashes in my face and I blink.

"Ray, I have to head to the nurses office." Izu says to me nervously.

I nod. "I'll get to class and all that." I say waving him off so he can leave.

"Don't get into trouble please." Izu says to me and I smile.

"Could this face get into trouble?" I ask pointing to my face.

"Yes." Izu says to me and I pout slightly but leaves.

I look at the reporters.

"Tell us about All Might!" A reporter says to me in an energetic tone.

"All Might? Uh, fuck you, I don't have the permission to disclose information on a U.A. Teacher, much less the Top Pro Hero, so, I can't tell you about All Might and I'm not sorry." I say and Aizawa walks up next to me.

"Does All Mi-, who are you? Your a mess." Another reporter says shocked.

"Oh yeah, he's normally like that." I say and Aizawa rolls his eyes.

"Your interrupting classes, please leave." Aizawa says to them while making a sort of lazy waving motion with his hand.

"They're not gonna listen to a mess you know, even if you are a teacher." I say to him with a small sigh and I snap my fingers and the reporters get drenched, making them back up so the gate can close.

"You didn't have to do that." Aizawa says to me and I shrug.

"They don't take no for an answer." I say and I head to class.

I head over to my seat and I kick Bakugou out of it and he lands on his face with a thud and I sit down.

"Ray!" Bakugou says to me annoyed and I put my head in my arms as I look towards the front with a blank look.

"She's not even fazed today." Ida says to Bakugou who nods in agreement.

"Hey, what the hell happened to you?" Bakugou asks poking me in the seat next to me.

I roll my eyes as I turn my head away from him and I keep my eyes focused on the door.

"Bakugou did you do something to her?" Ida asks him and he huffs.

"She's protective of Deku, that's all, after all, they are siblings." Ochako says to him and Ida gasps and I nearly sweat drop but I stay straight faced.

"I didn't know they were brother and sister." Ida says to her shocked.

Izu comes in an I practically brighten and he smiles at me. "Ray, did you get into trouble?" Izu asks me.

I pout. "No, I just drenched the reporters is all." I say and he sighs and pets my head.

"That's an improvement, good job Ray." Izu says to me and I smile and he heads to his seat and I sit there happy.

"She's like a dog." Mina says to Ochako who nods in agreement.

Aizawa walks in and sits down and he looks at us while holding his papers. "Good work with yesterdays battle training. I've looked over your grades and evaluations." Aizawa says to us and some of us gasp. "Ray, you could have speeded up your rescue of you had been careful on the stairs, and you need to work on your endurance, that was another reason why you fell. You also tripped on your own feet, so don't kick the stairs." Aizawa says to me and I flatten and put my head in my arms.