Chapter 10

Ray's POV

"Now without any delay, let's get the first event started." Midnight announces and I watch, ready for whatever is about to happen.

"These are the qualifiers, it's in this stage that so many are sent home crying every year and the faithful first events is this year, is this." Midnight announces pointing to a screen.

"An obstacle course." Me and Izu say but I'm excited and he's more worried.

"These two." Ochako says shaking her head.

"It's a race between every member of all 11 classes. The course is 4 kilometer lap around the stadium itself. Our School preachers freedom in all things so as long as you don't go off the course, anything is fair game. Racers to your positions." Midnight announces.

"Wow, quirks included, this is gonna be awesome." I say and Izu looks at me nervously.

We get in position and I stretch.

"Start!" Midnight yells and Todoroki takes off with me on his heels.

"DAMN IT!" Katsuki yells.

I see a faux villain coming for me and Todoroki and I punch it with my fists cased with water and its sent sliding back in pieces.

"So awesome." I say grinning and I jump ahead of Todoroki, punching another Faux Villain.

"She's having fun." Purple haired guy says and I drown him and his class in water.

"Oops, my quirk slipped." I say with a smile and he glares at me while I just continue running.

"That wasn't nice." Todoroki says to me.

"All is fair in love and war ice princess, so expect to drown sometime during the games." I say to him with a smile.

A giant robot appears in front of us and I jump back a pace to stand next to Todoroki.

"So awesome!" I say with a grin and Todoroki gives me a what the fuck face as I go straight for it.

"SHE'S STUPID!" A lot of kids yell shocked.

I use my water to swing me up to the head of one and I stand on top. Its hand comes for me and I move quickly as it destroys itself.

"So stupid, these robots, they'll be easy to take down." I say as I breeze through them while causing as much destruction as I can.

I come across the second barrier and I look at it grinning.

"This is so easy!" I say as I use my quirk to make a bridge from each pillar as I run.

"She made bridges!" Students yell and I smirk as they start running across the first one but

"Times up for that bridge, bye bye." I say waving to them with a smile and I keep going.

"She's so cold!" I hear Present Mic yell for the first time even though he's been yelling for how long since this race started?

I get to the other side and my bridges fall, taking students with them.

Todoroki and Katsuki are close behind me as we get to the last barrier, a mine field.

"SHIT!" I yell and Todorki smirks. "Is what I would yell if I wasn't used to explosions." I say and I keep my eyes analyzing the place as I run across, making sure not to set off the mines.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU NEXT RAY!" Katsuki yells and I run backwards to smile at him.

"I look forward to it Katsuki." I say to him with a wave and he tchs in annoyance at me and I drown him and Todoroki. "Sorry boys, but I have a lead to keep and you guys are slowing me down. Oh and Todoroki, try not to give yourself frost bite." I say to them with a smirk and I turn around and start running normally again.