Chapter 69

The Last Day of Ray's Work Study - Ray's POV

I head to Endeavors Agency and we go through training today instead of patrols.

"Show me how much you've improved since you started this work study!" Endeavor bellows.

I hum. "Don't take it easy on me then!" I retort.

Endeavor smirks as I get ready to fight and he attacks first with his flashy moves and I counter them all.

It takes a few solid hours of us doing back and fourth, he over heats fast, but my water cools him down.

I don't stop fighting until I've won, and I've been burned, multiple times and they hurt still, but I don't care.

Endeavor breaths heavily as I holding him in a water fist. "You've improved greatly, I have made you strong!" Endeavor laughs proudly and I drop him.

"Your burned!" Inferno says worried.

I shrug. "I have burn treatment in my bag, since I expected this, I know better than to think I would come out unscathed, he's the number 1 pro, obviously I'm gonna get hurt." I say and Endeavor nods.

I treat my burns as Endeavor gets dry while Fuyumi is shocked.

After today, I focus back onto my studies and the festival, I visit Eri more with Mirio.

During the day of the festival, I look at this dress they want me to wear and I put it on and of course, Izu gets here last minute.

We blast the ear drums of everyone in the crowd and they dance to it while Eri looks so happy.

After our show is over, I get everything cleaned up fast.

We then head to the beauty pageant and Hado wins.

"You should have competed this year." Kendo says as she takes my hands.

"Sorry about that, I was too busy with my work study with Endeavor, I wasn't able to." I say to her with a smile.

"Here you go." Mirio says as he hands me Eri who can't stop grinning.

We all talk for a bit before we explore the place and I decide to do the haunted house alone.

Shinso hangs upside down in front of me about halfway through, with blood on him.

I stare at him. "That's funny." I say and he smirks. "We should hang out soon." I say and Shinso nods and fist bumps me before I continue.

After the haunted house is over, I go find the exercise things.

Me and Kiri compete hardcore and I end up winning.

I climb up the wall with out the use of my left hand as Mina cheers me on.

I get to the top and I race down the hill and I boost myself up the slippery hill with my quirk and I slap the button before sliding down on my ass.

Katsuki holds his hand out for me and I take it, he helps me up and I smirk.

"Now you guys better try to beat me!" I order my class who nod.

Eri laughs as Mirio swings her into my arms.

The day goes off without a hitch and by the end of the day, Eri is grinning, she's so happy.

Later that evening, I find out Eri is staying in the faculty dorm house.

I shower and change into comfy clothes as the pussycats talk to our class.

"Hey Koda." I say to him with a smile.

He looks up at me surprised.

I drink some water as I watch my class.