Chapter 16

A half hour later - Ray's POV

I sit at a table with Shoto ready to restrain me as Randy walks in, handcuffs on and two police on either side of him, looking ready to restrain him as he sits in front of me.

He looks more buff and has a scruffy beard with a that look that intimidates me, that scares the living shit out of me, like he's ready to kill me.

I fidget with my hands under the table while trying to stay neutral as he rests his hands on the table with that smirk.

"Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray, finally come to visit your dear old step daddy?" Randy asks me and I tch.

"I'm going to ignore that." I say in a flat tone.

"What? You don't love me?" Randy asks me with a fake pout.

"No and I never will." I say to him with an unwavering tone.

"Why not? Are you scared of me because I put a bullet between your dearly beloved mothers eyes?" Randy asks me and Shoto gives him a harsh glare.

"Don't talk to Ray that way." Shoto says to him and I hold my hand up.

"And who is this, your boyfriend?" Randy asks me with a smirk.

"No, he's the son of Endeavor." I say and Shoto nods as Randy glares at him, frightening me.

"He looks to good for you anyways." Randy says after a moment and my eye twitches.

"What?" I ask and Shoto looks away, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, you were always a coward, ran to hero's to save you from me, when you had the power to kill me yourself, your weak, your worthless and all you'll do is drag the people closest to you, down." Randy says to me with a smirk.

"I'd take that back, Ray here is going to school at U.A. Academy, a first year like me, her quirk could have easily helped her win the Sports Festival if she wanted to, its ok to run to hero's to help, that's why they're there, Ray doesn't drag anyone down, she keeps everyone level headed in our class, even standing up when she knows something is wrong, Ray is also part of the student council for our class, she's almost always on top and ready to fight." Shoto says to Randy in my defense.

I look up at him shocked. "Shoto, you didn't"

"And do you know why she's always ready to fight?" Randy interrupts me with a question and a smirk. "Because I instilled fear into her, when she was a kid, I would come home wasted and beat the shit out of her and her mother, she had to learn to always fight other wise she'd die." Randy says to him with a twisted smirk and Shoto looks at him in shock while I stare down at the table before getting up and punching Randy, hard and fast in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU CRAZY BITCH?" Randy yells at me pissed while the guards get ready to restrain me.

"You bastard, you mother fucking bastard, I hate you so fucking much, I hate you for what you did to my mom, for what you did to me, for killing my mom and taking her away from the world, she was young, she had a future, she was the second best hero. I have never had the courage to come here and say this, because maybe I am a coward, maybe I can be weak sometimes, I don't always have to be strong, but after surviving a villain attack, after dealing with a bunch of idiots in my class who I would kill for, I finally have the guts to say, that if you ever escape from here, I will hunt your ass down and slam you back in here before you kill anyone else." I say to Randy with a glare as I flex my hand.

"You whench." Randy mutters, getting up, glaring at me, pissed and it scares me, but I let the guards handle him.

"That was amazing." Shoto says once we get outside the prison.