Chapter 78

Credits for the prompt go to Blackrose2017Z

About a Month Later - Ray's POV

"RAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I hear Tara squeal from the bottom of the dorm house while I sit in my room on the 5th floor with headphones on and music blaring.

"What the shit?" I asked shocked.

I pull my headphones down onto my shoulders and I stop my music.

My door is bust open and Tara looks at me.

"Bakugou wants me to take you shopping right now." She says to me excited.

"Why?" I ask her.

She just grins. "I can't tell ya." Tara says to me.

I nod. "Ok, I'm gonna get dressed real quick then." I say as I get up.

I get changed into my black sweater and black jeans with my black flat boots.

Tara drags me out of the dorm house and to the mall.

I see Gamestop and I walk into there while Tara was distracted.

I look around for a game to play.

"Come on you." Tara says pulling me out of the store.

"Hey!" I yell at her and she laughs.

She drags me along to dress shop and I just watch unamused.

"We can go back to Gamestop, after you pick out a nice dress for yourself." Tara bribes me.

I pout, but I look around. "Not cool Tara." I mutter and she laughs.

I find a dark blue lace dress that has a small trail, it's off shoulder with a sweetheart neckline.

I go try it on because Tara wouldn't leave me alone about a dress.

Once I know it fits, I choose it, still pouting.

I look for a pair of heels, finding nothing interesting so I'll see what I have back at the dorms.

I pay and then I head straight to Gamestop while Tara watches me amused.

I look around for a new game and I find one, I pick up new controllers for my switch as well since I've been playing with it too much and the controllers are wearing out.

I pay for them and I leave.

"Happy now?" Tara asks me amused.

"No one takes me away from Gamestop." I say to her and she laughs.

We head back to the dorm house and I get dressed in my room, finding a pair of dark blue two inch heels.

I sit down on my table and Tara does my hair, leaving two parts in my face while she pulls the rest of the crown up into a small pony tail and fluffs it a bit.

Tara pulls the pony tail two different ways and tightens it. "There." Tara says to me.

"Ok." I say and I start on my make up, its just simple eye liner with light pink lipstick.

I grab my small black purse to put my phone into.

The door gets knocked on and Tara opens it as I put on the heels.

"Oh, Bakugou, Ray is,"

"Done." I say as I walk up behind her.

Me and Katsu look at each other I look him up and down, he's in a black vest with a red dress shirt on underneath with black dress pants. His hair is a bit more tame than usual but he looks handsome.