Chapter 102

Ray's POV

"As seen on the news today, you've had an eventful day." Cameron says to me amused.

I sit back on the couch. "It's been such a long day." I say as I hug Missy, pouting. "And I hate media, and I hate talking infront of cameras. But the situation was finally resolved earlier, at least I hope so. I'm too stressed for this problem to continue." I say to Cameron, still pouting.

Me and Cameron talk about my day for a bit.

When my session ends, I head to the dorm house and I make dinner.

Katsu hugs me around my shoulders and he puts his face in my shoulder.

I smile instantly and I finish dinner.

Shinso takes a plate and then disappears.

Me and Katsu take our food upstairs and we sit in my room and eat.

I cling to my boyfriend for the rest of the evening.

"Are you ok?" Katsu asks me softly.

I shake my head as I hug Katsu. "Today was too long." I whisper.

Katsu lays back and I'm on top of him. "Well the day is over, it's just you and me, and all your problems are solved. Now you get to relax with just me, and then on Sunday, we are going to go on our date." Katsu says to me as he watches the ceiling while I'm just hugging him.

"I hope everything was solved, the last thing I want to deal with is another problem popping up because of another solved problem." I whisper.

"You never do half-assed work. I'm sure your ok now." Katsu whispers.

I hum softly, curling up.

The next Morning

I walk to class, holding Katsu's hand as he holds our bags while I'm on my phone, showing him things.

"So you think your so high and mighty because your work study is under Endeavor and you have everyone loving you again?" Some kid asks me.

I look up at him for a moment and I look around. "Your talking to me?" I ask him as Katsu looks pissed off.

"Yeah, Cascade." He says to me annoyed.

I roll my eyes and I walk on by, looking at my phone again. "Your a bully by nature, therefore I have no need to listen to you as of this moment." I say to him calmly.

Katsu smirks next me and his arm rests around my shoulders.

We get inside the school and we head to class. As we walk in, the class gets quiet. I look up confused. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing, you just came to class today." Denki says to me in shock.

I think quietly for a moment and I shrug slightly and I go sit down.

I wait for Class to start and Dad comes in after about 5 minutes.

Dad looks at me for a moment and I watch surprise go through him before he quickly goes back to looking bored.

During our academic classes, Mic and Midnight cry, glad I'm back in class.

I cringe. "Oh my god, I'm still a student here, I think I can come to class once in a while." I say as I rest my face in my hands as everyone breaks for lunch.

Katsu smirks and he kisses my cheek, to which my face burns slightly and I put my head in my arms embarrassed. "I assume your staying in the classroom?" Katsu asks me and I nod. "Ok." Katsu says as he squeezes my shoulder and leaves.