Chapter 50

Ray's POV

At some point, I feel paws on my face.

I slowly open my eyes, and they sting.

I see black in my peripheral vision and I pick Eve up and set her on my hip, to which she immediately lays down, purring as I pet her back.

Katsuki leans over me and kisses my temple as I close my eyes.

I open them again as he pulls back a moment later, and I look into his eyes. "I love you." I mumble.

He smirks as he kneels in front of me, to look at me better. "I love you too." Katsuki says to me as he takes my hand. "Your really tired, aren't you?" Katsuki asks me in a quiet tone.

I shake my head. "I can wake up if you want to do something with me." I say to him in a soft tone.

"Do you want to go out for dinner?" Katsuki asks me.

I smile slightly and I nod. "As a date?" I ask quietly.

"As a date." Katsuki replies with a smirk.

I hum. "Ok." I say to him, still with my smile.

Katsuki smirk and he takes Eve from my hip and gets up. "Go get ready, I'll come by you room in an hour." Katsuki says to me.

I nod and I manage to get up with a bit of help from Katsuki.

I head to my room as Katsuki holds Eve who purrs.

I look through my closet and I find a light lavender, knee length dress with tank top straps, and off shoulder sleeves.

I find matching two inch heels.

I shower and shave my legs.

I then blow dry my hair and of course, it curls, but I leave it be.

I then put on my dress and I sit at my vanity, I brush out my hair and it falls down my shoulders and back, curly, but pretty.

I apply some foundation, and I rub it in, then I put on some black liquid eyeliner and I wait for it to dry. Once it does, I put on some violet eyeshadow that fades to a pink, and then I apply some black mascara.

I put on a light lavender lipstick and then I apply some light blush. I then find a lavender headband and I slide it on behind my ears.

I look at myself and I nod in approval.

I get up and put on my heels, I grab my black purse and I slide my phone and wallet into that when my door gets knocked on.

I walk over to the door with my purse on my shoulder.

I open the door and I see Katsuki in a white dress shirt, with the top button undone and the sleeves pushed up to his elbows, with dark blue jeans and a dark red belt, with black dress shoes.

We look a little stunned by each other and I'm the first to crack an amused smile.

"Hey! What's with that smile?" Katsuki snorts.

I smile at him brightly. "Your so handsome." I say to him amused.

Katsuki blushes slightly and tchs. "Yeah, well your beautiful." Katsuki mumbles and I kiss his cheek, leaving a lipstick mark.

Katsuki holds his hand out for me, still slightly blushing. "Shall we?" Katsuki asks me.

I take his hand and we take the Elevator down.

We walk out and all the guys stare at us.

"Damn." Denki says shocked.

Mineta runs for my legs and I poke his eye with my heels, making him scream and run around.