Chapter 51

Later that same night - Ray's POV

I head back to Katsuki and I see him in the common room, casually flipping everyone off.

I stand behind him and I hug him around the waist with my forehead on his shoulder.

Katsuki puts one hand on my head while he still flips everyone off.

Katsuki and I go to his room and we cuddle. "Is the girl ok?" Katsuki asks me.

I nod. "Tomorrow, Hado is taking her to the police to testify against her parents." I say to him. "I don't feel like going to Endeavors Agency in like, 8 hours." I say and Katsuki hums.

Katsuki starts to runs his fingers through my hair and I kiss his cheek lightly.

I cuddle with him for a while longer, and then we fall asleep.

The Next Morning

I wake up, normal time, go on my run, shower, change into my hero costume, and I kiss the back of Katsuki's neck as he makes breakfast.

"Your fucking adorable, but you don't want to be late, I'll see you tonight." Katsuki says to me amused and I pout.

"Endeavor is mean, I'm not ready for today." I pout.

"I second that." Shoto says as he sits at the table.

Me and Katsuki look at each other before I crack a smile.

"Ok fine, I have my phone, I'll be back later." I say to Katsuki and I place a kiss on his cheek and I head to the door as Katsuki just smirks in victory.

Izu rushes past me, but then runs back over to me. "Who are you going to work under?" Izu asks shocked.

"Endeavor." I say as I keep up with his fast walking.

Izu looks amazed. "Your putting up with Endeavor?" Izu asks me.

I snort. "Oh please, he's the current number one hero, I can learn from him on the field." I say as I stick my chin up.

Izu pats my head. "Well be good." Izu says and then takes off.

I smile amused as he runs to catch up with Mirio down the pathway.

I go by train to Endeavors Agency and he immediately just strides into the city with his sidekick, but me and his side kick have a hard time keeping up.

"Ray, I saw what you did last night on the news." Endeavor says to me.

I feel slightly surprised. "That was fast." I say and the sidekick nods.

Endeavor stops and looks at me. "How did you feel when you learned that the boss of that waitress, was her father, who was abusing her?" Endeavor asks me.

I feel even more surprised, but I feel slightly more confused. "Something just broke in my head, and I was pissed, but I didn't let it show until the waitress was safe and it was me and her father." I say to him.

The sidekick looks confused. "Pissed? Thats a weird reaction." The sidekick says to me.

I shrug. "That's just a daily reaction to things I hate." I say her

Endeavor frowns slightly. "How did you take the guy out?" Endeavor asks me.

I roll my eyes slightly. "I didn't, I punched him, he tried to punch me, I ducked, grabbed his arm and held it harshly behind his back, called my teacher to get hero's there so they could legally arrest him, his wife looked suspicious but I didn't have anything on her, I got the guys other hand behind his back and he was just screaming at me as all the customers of the restaurant and the staff, watched. Aizawa got there with Mic, arrested the guy and his wife, both conscious." I say to Endeavor.