Chapter 91

Ray's POV

"This makes so much more sense." I say to Peter as we run.

"No kidding. He targeted the people who have the most influence. He wants you to be the villain, he wants to make you a villain." Peter says to me shocked.

"Seriously?" Combustion asks shocked by that.

We get to the school and I race up the mountain into the school.

I find Matthew talking shit about me to a teacher, and I drench him with water from my quirk, and then I pin him to the wall.

I see the teacher wake up from a trance. "Ray, oh my god, I'm sorry." The teacher says to me shocked.

I glare at Matthew. "I figured you out, asshole." I say to him. "You've got a very subtle mind control quirk, and that's why nobody fucking believes me." I say to Matthew who smirks at me.

"How are you gonna beat that?" Matthew asks me.

I smirk at him. "I have a quirk erasing quirk, dickwad, it's also subtle, let's go." I say as I use my quirk to detain this asshole.

Other teachers get here.

"Ray, what's going on?" Mic asks me worried.

"Yeah, we've been under some sort of spell thing, thinking you were out of control." Midnight says to me.

"This asshole has a mind controlling quirk, he's been influencing everyone that I'm in the wrong, and trying to get me to be the bad guy. I was at the Endeavor Agency after putting out a city fire at Kurashiki with Peter, Combustion can vouch for that, but that's when I realized what quirk he had." I say to Midnight and Mic.

"We're so sorry Ray." Mic says to me worried.

"Ray?" My class asks as they come out of the classroom to see me detaining this asshole, Aizawa coming out too, and I see guilt in his eyes.

We get Matthew detained and he's forced to reveal his plan via Shinso using his quirk.

"I wanted Ray out, cause I wanted to be in the hero course at the biggest school, Ray was the obvious person to get kicked out because of her attitude and violent history, it was perfect. I was counting in her being smart though." Matthew says annoyed as he glares at me.

Shinso and Peter look pissed off.

"Listen you little shit, nobody fucks with Cascade except for me." Combustion says to Matthew. "Cascade is gonna be a damn fine hero and you aren't getting her way." Combustion continues and I want to cry at that.

"That is the sweetest thing you've ever said about me." I say to Combustion.

"Don't get used to it." Combustion says to me.

The door opens and in comes cold air, causing me to shiver.

"Oh right, here." Peter says as he hands me the jacket Endeavor and Inferno gave me.

I switch jackets and it's nice and warm, which is great cause I'm cold.

Nora just doesn't look too happy about the situation.

My stomach threatens to grumble. "I'll be back, unless you guys want to handle the rest of this." I say to Nezu.

"Come back, we'll need you here." Nezu says to me and I nod.

I head to my dorm house with Combustion.

My class is sitting around, waiting for news.

"What's going on Ray?" Ida asks me.