Chapter 80

Ray's POV - A Few Days Later

"Ray, head to the training facility." Mic says to me with a grin as I walk out of the school, done with school.

I look back at Mic for a moment. "Why?" I ask him.

"Shota wanted to speak to you." Mic says to me.

I cringe slightly. "Alright." I say and Mic grins.

Mic walks with me and I ask him about the english homework on the way there.

He explains what I'm having trouble with, the same for math.

"Oh." I say, having a mind-sploshion, hitting my fist on my hand, suddenly understanding it.

Mic laughs.

We get to the facility not a minute later and I walk in, Mic behind me.

I look around for a moment and I see Shinso.

"Hey." I say as I walk over to Shinso.

"What's up?" Shinso asks me.

"Nothing much." I say and Shinso nods. "So why are you here?" I ask him.

"Aizawa-Sensei wanted to talk to me." Shinso says to me.

I nod. "Same." I say and Shinso nods.

We end up doing homework together as we wait, I help him with what he doesn't get for reading, and he helps me with math.

Once we're done with homework, I'm just slightly cold, so I have to warm up.

"Why doesn't this damn building have a heating system? Some people have quirks that don't help with the cold." I grumble as I get up to stretch.

"Your weak to the cold?" Shinso asks me surprised.

I huff quietly. "You know how when you put water into a fridge to cool it down?" I ask Shinso as I do some squats. "And when you put water into a freezer, it freezes?" I ask him.

"Yeah?" Shinso asks me.

"Well since my quit deals with the water in my body and the vicinity around me, I tend to cool down with cool air, and freeze during the winter." I say as I warm myself up.

"Oh good, your both here." Dad says as he walks into the training facility.

"Took you long enough." I say to him.

Dad smirks at me. "You can leave now Mic." Dad says to him.

Mic grins. "Good luck kids!" He yells and leaves.

Me and Shinso stand side by side as Dad walks towards us.

"You both should already know each other." Dad says to us.

"Just cut to the chase, I want to be wearing sweat pants." I say to Dad.

He smirks. "Ray, Shinso is gonna be your foster brother." Dad says to me.

Me and Shinso look at each other for a moment.

I think about it for a moment. "I can use this to my advantage. I'm making dinner." I say and Shinso grumbles. "I'm making you eat healthy." I say as I put my finger on Shinso's chest, asserting my dominance. "You always look malnourished and tired, a good dinner and some sleep should help you. And i'll make it happen, even if you brainwash me." I say as I cross my arms with a snort.

Shinso huffs. "I can't argue with you, can I?" Shinso asks me.

"You can try, but it's not gonna get you anywhere. I look after 22 people on the daily." I say to Shinso.