Chapter 13

A little while later after the arenas dries - Ray's POV

I sit in the same box as Aizawa and Mic when Denki and a girl from Hero Class B walk out.

I listen to Mic's introduction for the girl.

"Uhm, excuse me?" The girl speaks up and I look at her surprised. "What did you mean by Assassin? I did not come to UA for wicked reasons, I wanted to help people." She says to Mic as he apologizes for it and she goes on and on to which I snicker quietly for.

"Come on Denki, don't go full charge, make this interesting." I say to him and he grins at me.

"Who do you think is gonna win?" Mic asks me.

"Shiozaki, but I don't want to rule out Denki that easily, he is strong. When he thinks of a strategy, but, I don't think he will, he'll be distracted by her pretty face." I say and Mic nods.

"Ray, could you have any less faith in your class?" Aizawa asks me.

"Yes." I say to him bluntly.

We watch Denki full charge her, but her hair blocks it and then ties him up as he gas that stupid look on his face.

"See?" I ask Aizawa who nods.

Then Ida and Hatsume come out for their fight.

"Oh this'll be fun to watch." I say as I look at her gadgets. "Support class against hero class. Generally, support classes tend to show off their gadgets and gizmos without much fighting. So this could honestly go either way, depending on what she'll do and how Ida will react." I say and Aizawa nods.

"Why are you so tactical right now?" Aizawa asks me and I smile nervously.

"I'm learning about more quirks and let's just say Izu has rubbed off on me, I mean, I could ramble if you want me to." I say to him and the two guys shake their heads. "Thought so." I say to them and I watch for fifteen minutes, as Hatsume goes on and on about her gadgets and then, she purposely walks out of bounds, letting Ida win. "What? The hell?" I ask confused, my head hurting from her selling.

I rub my temples, trying to make sense of what she just said.

Then, the next fight, is Mina and pretty boy what's his name.

"GO MINA! KICK HIS ASS!" I cheer and she grins at me holding up a peace sigh.

"YOU GOT IT!" Mina yells back up.

Aizawa and Mic look at me.

"What? I said I'd cheer on my classmates, I never said that I was not gonna cheer for the ones I like over the ones not so much if they get pitted against each other." I say to the two with a small shrug.

"So harsh." Mic mutters and I watch as Mina defeats pretty face and I grin.

"AWESOME JOB MINA!" I cheer and she grins at me.

"All because I had the best cheerleader cheering me on!" Mina calls and I smile.

"I'M NOT A CHEERLEADER!" I yell and she laughs, leaving the stage.

Next is Momo against Tokayomi.

"I want to cheer for both, I do, because I like the both of them equally." I say, clearly at a dilemma and a watch Tokayomi push Momo out of the ring by hitting her shield multiple times with his dark side.

And now, its Kirishima versus Tetsutetsu.

"Was this really a fair match?" I ask and everyone shrugs. "Well, good luck Kirishima! You can do it!" I cheer and he grins.