Chapter 7

Ray's POV

My hands twitch behind my back as she and Masaru looks at us shocked.

"Really?" Mitsuki asks us.

"Yes." Katsuki says to her and he gives me a look to go along with it.

I mentally sigh before I smile at them while taking Katsuki's hand. "Have been since you and Mom locked us in that quirk proof room." I say to her.

"So its only been about a week then." Mitsuki says shocked.

"I always knew they'd get together." Masaru says with a proud smile.

Katsuki gets embarrassed while I flush.

"They're so cute. Wait, Ray, have you told your mother yet? Does she approve?" Mitsuki asks and I sweat drop.

"I guess you can kind of say, its a secret between me and Katsuki, we wanted to keep it a secret for a while." I say to her with a smile and I keep one eye closed.

"Ah, that type of relationship in case it doesn't work out." Mitsuki says to me.

I nod. "Keep it a secret?" I ask holding out my pinky finger.

"On one condition." Mitsuki says taking my pinky finger in hers.

"Hmm?" I ask with a smile.

"You come here a few times a week for dinner." Mitsuki says to me with a smile.

I nod, keeping my smile. "Of course." I say to her.

"Good, now you two head on to Katsuki's room until dinner is ready." Mitsuki says to us and we nod and head to his room.

Katsuki lays on his bed while I sit on his chair with my laptop on my lap.

"Thanks." Katsuki says to me and I glance up at him.

"What for?" I ask him confused as I sign in to my account.

"For going along with me back there." He says to me and I shrug as I get up with my laptop and I walk over and sit next to him on his bed and we watch YouTube for a while.

Mitsuki comes in and sees me half asleep while Katsuki is asleep.

"What are you watching?" Mitsuki asks and Katsuki groans.

"Just random stuff." I say as I rub my left eye.

"Well dinner is ready, hear that Katsuki, dinner is ready." She says to us and I nod and set my laptop out of reach.

I poke Katsuki awake and he sighs and follows me out.

We eat dinner and I grab my bag.

"Stay the night." Mitsuki says to me with a smile. "Don't you want your girlfriend to stay the night Katsuki?" She asks him.

"Eh?" The two of us say to her, tired from today.

"I don't mind." Katsuki says to her.

"Great, Ray is spending the night." Mitsuki says with a smile and hands me some clothes and pushes me into the bathroom.

I stifle a yawn and I get changed into a pair of blue pajama pants with a matching blue long sleeve. I braid my hair to the side and I walk out of the bathroom.

"They fit perfectly." Mitsuki says to me with a smile. "Now, its time for bed, so don't stay up late." Mitsuki says to me and Katsuki and we just nod.

We head into his room and I shut my laptop and I put it away.

"You can take the bed, I'll take the chair." Katsuki says to me.