Chapter 74

That Evening - Ray's POV

I head down to the kitchen and I get myself a glass of water.

Momo hugs me out of nowhere and then leaves the kitchen.

I stare at the wall confused, but I drink my water anyways.

I proceed to make myself something to eat since I haven't eaten since this morning.

"Ray, are you ok?" Ocha asks me worried as she walks into the kitchen.

I set down what I'm doing and I look at her and I manage a smile. "I'm ok, so don't worry." I say and she nods.

"We're still on for tomorrow right?" Ocha asks me.

I nod. "Yeah." I say to her and she grins.

"Your awesome Ray!" She cheers me on and leaves.

I stare at where she stood, confused, but I shake my head and continue making myself some dinner.

Once I finish, I sit at a table and I eat quietly and Katsu sits next to me and kisses my cheek.

"Hey." I say and he smirks and puts his arm around my shoulders.

Katsu sits next to me and I finish eating after a few minutes.

I clean my dishes as Katsu hugs me from behind with his chin on my shoulder.

Me and Katsu cuddle in his room and I just bury my face into his chest.

"Are you really ok?" Katsu asks me.

I shake my head. "Not really, today started off good, and now its just," I sigh quietly and Katsu pulls me closer.

"Its not ok right now, but tomorrow is gonna be better." Katsu says to me and I smile slightly.

He kisses the top of my head and then turns on Hallmark.

We watch that for a while when the door gets knocked on.

Katsu gets up and I look up at him, Katsu smirks and squeezes my hand before going over to the door and opens it.

"Bakubro! Your actually awake!" I hear Denki say shocked.

"You weren't answering your phone and Kiri got a bit worried." Sero says to him nervously.

"He could have been murdering whoever leaked Ray's personal info." Kiri says to him.

"Can we come in?" Denki asks.

Katsu looks at me and then at them. "Ray is in here dip shits, don't say anything insensitive." Katsu warns them.

Kiri comes in and I watch as he sits next to me. Katsu sits behind me and the four surround me.

"The Ray protection squad is complete." Denki says to the others.

I deadpan. "I can prot-"

"Shhhh." Denki says to me. "Ray protection squad." Denki says to us.

"But I-"

"Shhhhh." Denki says to me again.

I sweat drop.

The five of us chill and the door gets knocked on again.

Kiri goes over to the door and opens it. "Oh hey Aizawa-Sensei." Kiri greets him with a grin.

"Is Bakugou in there? I need to speak to him." Aizawa asks Kiri.

Katsu gets up and I watch as he goes over to the door.

"Follow me." Aizawa says to Katsu.

I watch confused as Katsu leaves.

"Wow." Is all the three boys say.