4. Found him

Y/n returned to the restaurant. Her eyes landed on the table. "Mrs. Bahng, h-how is my uniform here?" She asked. "Some handsome guy left it here and said thanks to you and he also left a business card. He booked our whole restaurant! He was so cool like the voice tone in which he said, "Book the whole restaurant for me. Tonight at eight." She tried to deepen her voice a little to imitate him. Y/n noticed that Mrs. Bahng was excited.

"He booked it? Wow." Y/n wasn't sure how to react. Bang Chan came from the kitchen with an apron on him. "I am impressed Y/n, it was your first day and you are already hooking up with men." He smirked. "It's not like that, he is just a friend. Or maybe...." Chan and y/n high-fived laughing. "Yeah yeah, but Y/n it is pretty impressive, I always wanted a staff like you. And it's great, he looked rich. Maybe you two will marry in the future. Then our restaurant would be so famous!" Mrs. Bahng was in her dreamland while Bang Chan and Y/n took their leave.

"Don't mind her, she always wanted our restaurant to be famous so she says things like this." Y/n shook her head. "No, no. I don't mind at all. She looks really cute while overreacting" He laughed. "I know. Y/N can you do your next delivery, or should I do it because you seem tired?" She turned to him. "Nope. I am fully jacked up. I'll do it." She took the bag from his hands and went to her scooter. "Go safely." Y/n nodded then went to make the delivery.

Night time, 8 pm

Y/n was just about to open the door of the restaurant when she noticed that there was a 'closed' sigh put on the main door. " ' CLOSED' but it closes at 10. Why so early?" She went inside shouting names. "Chan? Mrs. Bahng? Are you here?" She went a little closer to the main table. "Stop yelling. I booked the whole floor. You just need to serve me." Hyunjin said without looking at her.

Without saying anything she started to walk back towards the main door to escape. But today was just not her day. Mrs. Bang was standing in front of the main door, blocking it. "Go back!" She ordered. "But-" Mrs. Bang was a drama queen so she started again. "What but? He booked the whole restaurant for himself and if we didn't serve him well he'll tell it to the media. And if he'll tell it to the media, what about our image? What will happen to me? What will happen to the restaurant! Didn't you think about the restaurant?! An-"

"Okay, okay. Mrs. Bahng, calm down. I am going back. Don't be sad. Nothing will happen to you and your restaurant." She forced a smile and Mrs. Bahng pushed her to the table where he was. "I'll be going." Mrs. Bahng said making cringy faces. Hyunjin noticed that Y/N always listen to what Mrs. Bahng said and also didn't take a second to do it. "What are you doing here? And how did you find out that I work here?" She said rudely.

"My Choice, who are you to ask me this?" His eyes were stuck on the menu. "You should be good to your customers." She glared. "Who will be good to you?"

"Mrs Bahng!" Hyunjin shouted her name. Y/N panicked. "No! don't do this please. uh-uh...ok, I'll serve you. What do you want?" Hyunjin smiled confirming his victory. "I would like to order Bulgogi (marinated beef )" He looked at her. "Wait..... Y-you, don't want me to cook right?" She gulped. He again gave his eye smile. "Of course you are cooking for me."

"What? But I don't know how to cook." Hyunjin opened his mouth wide. "Mrs. B-" Y/N kept a hand on top of his mouth. "Fine, I'll cook. But don't regret afterwards!" She turned around to go to the kitchen which was visible from the special table Hyunjin was sitting in. She went inside, "What should I do? Ok, I'll just mix things up." She greased a pan with oil and placed some meat in it. While it was cooking, Y/n glanced at Hyunjin who was talking to someone on phone.

She was staring at him without even taking a blink, not observing anything happening around. Hyunjin felt someone staring at him. He turned to Y/n 's way and his eyes grew wide. He ran to her taking off his shirt. Y/n came to her senses and saw that he was shirtless. "Are you going insane?" He took a tight grip of his shirt from its collar and threw it repeatedly on the burning pan.

"Oh my-" Y/n distinguished that the kitchen was on fire. Due to Hyunjin's timed action on the fire's flashpoint, the fire extinguisher. "What The Fuck Were You thinking!? What if something has happened to you? Are you alright?" Hyunjin took a check at her with worried expressions. Y/n wasn't listening to anything, instead she was detecting his well-shaped and toned body.

She shamelessly kept his hand on the right side of his chest. His jaw dropped. "W-what do you think you are doing? " She kept silent, drooling over his body. He backed off. "I'll talk to you afterwards." He said walking away. "I think I have seen him somewhere......wait! Is it the six-pack guy? Oh shit! What did I do! ? Y/n!!!! I need to take control of this."

Tysm for 20 reads <3