93. First Time was Last Time

She grinned and attached her lips to his. He was not expecting the first move from her. The boldness of her gave him another reason to not hold back anymore and kissed back, almost eating her up. He grabbed her waist and glued both bodies together. She didn't realize when the kiss got heated.

His blood was pumping around his body. He reached up and gently ran his fingers down her cheek to her chin. "I have been waiting for this day for so long." he said caressing her chin. Leaning towards her, he kissed her once again. His lips were demanding, firm and slow.

"I want to kiss every single inch of you." She flushed for the first time. He grasped her hair clip, pulling it free as her hair cascades down around her shoulders.

Both of his hands were in her hair, grasping each side of her head. She moaned, and her tongue tentatively met his. He puts his arms around her, squeezing her tightly.

Gripping his upper arms, she felt his biceps, he's surprisingly strong... muscular. She moved her hands up to his face and into his hair. Gently tugging, he groans.

Still kissing her, his hands glide slowly down the backside of her thighs. He eventually lifted her and made his way toward his room. Not breaking the link.

He pulled from her and gently placed her on the bed. He leaned forward, running his nose up the apex of the crook of her neck. He placed a small peck there and went towards her lips again.

Amongst the mingling of lips and teeth, her dress had already been removed and was strung across the floor, all in less than a minute.

She couldn't resist her urges as she mirrored Hyunjin's moves and reached out her hands to unbutton his shirt. Seeing his glowing skin revealed before her eyes, her cheeks flushed red as she awkwardly turned to one side.

He chuckled gently, holding onto her chin and turning her attention back to him, before asking softly, "I'm asking the last time, Y/n. After this, I won't be able to stop."

"Do you want it?" He asked again "Do you?" She threw the question back at him cleverly. "You know what I'm waiting for, Y/n. If you say it, I will..." Hyunjin's smile is affectionate as he releases her and stands up.

Her breath was shallow, and she couldn't take her eyes off him. He removed his watch and places it on top of a chest of drawers at the side of the bed. He was heart-stoppingly beautiful. His dark hair was a mess, and his shirt hanging out and half-opened.

He attached his lips again. Between the kiss, he softly pushed her shoulder indicating her as she fell back onto the bed, moaning.

She was lying on the bed perfectly and he was staring down at her. "You're so beautiful, Y/n. I can't wait to be inside you." He climbed on the bed.

"Pull your knees up," he ordered softly, and she was quick to obey. He positions the head of his erection at her entrance. "Fuck," he cursed and slammed into her.

She cried as she felt a weird pinching sensation deep inside of her. He stills, gazing down at her, his eyes bright with ecstatic triumph. His mouth was slightly open, and his breathing was harsh. He groaned.

"You're so tight. You okay?" She nodded, eyes tightly closed. She felt so full. He stays still, the overwhelming feeling of him inside her. “I'm going to move."

He breathes after a moment, his voice tight. He eases back with exquisite slowness. And he closed his eyes and groaned, and thrusts into her again. She cried out a second time, and he stills.

"Wanna continue?" he whispers, his voice raw. "Yes," And he moves, but this time he doesn't stop. He moved slowly at first, easing himself in and out of her. And as she groaned accustomed to the different feeling, her hips move tentatively to meet his.

He speeds up. She moaned, and he pounds on, picking up speed, merciless, a relentless rhythm, and she kept up, meeting his thrusts.

He grasped her head between his hands and kisses her hard, his teeth pulling at her lower lip again. He shifted slightly, and she could feel something building deep inside her, like before.

She starts to stiffen as he thrusts on and on. Her body quivers, bows, and a sheet of sweat gather over her. She didn't know it would feel like this... didn't know it could feel as good as this.

He understood her body moves."Come for me, Y/n," he whispers breathlessly, and she exploded around him screaming his name. And as he comes, he calls out her name, thrusting hard. She was still panting, trying to slow her thumping heart.

She opened her eyes, and he had his forehead pressed against hers. Hyunjin's eyes flicker open and gaze down at her, dark but soft.

He was still inside her.

Leaning down, he gently pressed a kiss against her forehead before slowly pulling out of her. "Oh." She winced at the unfamiliarity. He laid down beside her propped on one elbow. He tucks a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "You okay?" He asks.

She gulps her saliva down her dry throat before answering. "Just tired." She said and he watched her eyes close.

He came closer and embraced her. "Thank you, Y/n" He kissed her forehead. She didn't say anything. He smiled looking down at her beauty.

Soon, cuddling they both were gone into their world of dreams.

-

"Let's go home now. Enough shopping." Y/n tried to pull him but he stayed in his place. "I need to bring you some more. I won't let you forget me. How do seasons work on your planet?" He asked. "There are twelve seasons on my planet." He looked at her with wide eyes. "Twelve? Wow, that's a lot." She nodded. "I know. I Qasim also surprisedwhen I found out there are only four seasons here."

"Then let's buy some clothes." Hyunjin pulled her into a clothing store. "Hyunjin, No! We don't even wear clothes there."

-

They both walked out of the mall happily. "Wanna go somewhere else?" They both were crossing the road
"Hyunjin, I can't walk anymore. I have no energy left." Hyunjin stopped and looked at her worriedly. "Should I pick you up?" She shook her head. "It's fine-"

Hyunjin suddenly felt a hard bump into him as the bags in his hands fell on the road. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking." The man apologized and bent to pick up the bags. Hyunjin did the same.

"It's fine. I wasn't looking either." Hyunjin started to collect the bags when there was silence all around him. He froze for a while and closed his eyes.

*Not now. Not right now*

He slowly looked up at the man in front of him. He was in the midway for helping him but stood there like a statue.

His eyes were shaking. He didn't want this to be real. With all the courage he had in him, he turned back to find her. She wasn't there.

No sign of her.

Maybe his worst nightmare became true.

He didn't even realize when his tears started to fall. "I'm sorry again." The man said and went away running after collecting the bags. He couldn't feel himself anymore. He stood up and looked around him with tears uncontrollably falling from his eyes. Holding his head with both of his hands, he bent down and was now on his knees, in the middle of the road.

He kept his hands on his thighs. "Why?" He breathed out. His voice cracked. He became numb. Couldn't feel anything anymore. Nothing made sense now. Nothing was real for him. No other feelings than hurt and pain. Nothing he can do. Nothing.

"I'm left alone? Again? Like this?"  He whispered.