46. Who?

"Y-You said she l-likes me?" He gulped. Jeongin rolled his eyes showing he was so done. "If not you, then me?" He said sarcastically. Jeongin shook his head and walked away to find her. "She likes me?"

Time passed by as the darkness took its place. Thunders were storming here and there. She was sitting under the tree shivering, not able to move. "Y/n. Let me find them for you. You need help." It was normal for Somi to see her like this. She knew Y/n will be fine but she couldn't see her like this.

"N-No don't. I will s-scare t-them. I just have to pass this evening." She closed her eyes, hugging her knees. A light was coming behind her. She opened her eyes and heard some honks. "Shit." She tried to hide but couldn't move.

Hyunjin ran towards the tree. He sat down and held her in her arms. "What's wrong with you?" Y/n moved a little. "D-Don't touch me! Don't touch me. I prefer to be alone." She struggled to complete the sentence while stuttering. "Why are you cold as ice? I need to take you to the hospital." He said in a worried tone. "No. Going to the hospital is useless. This is congenital." He didn't understand what she was trying to explain. "Congenital?"

"H-Hyunjin, just take me to a place where no one can find me." Hyunjin didn't question further. "Okay." He picked her up bridal style and went to the car.

---

He quickly slid the card and the door opened. He laid her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket. There was a knock at the door. He saw a girl with a bag in her hands. She came inside. "Sir, these are some warm clothes. I'll turn on the room heater." Hyunjin nodded and sat beside Y/n whose eyes were still closed. "Can you please help me change her clothes?" She nodded.

"Yes, sure sir." The lady came towards them. Y/n shook her head rapidly and grabbed Hyunjin's arm tightly. "No. Hyunjin, please don't let anyone touch me. Please." Seeing her frightened face Hyunjin looked at the room server. "I'm sorry. You can leave." She bowed. "No problem sir." Y/n placed her head on his shoulder. "It's ok if you don't wanna say. I won't ask."

She came closer to him. "My skin is different from others. Once it comes into contact with others, this reaction occurs. It was because Jeongin kis- touched me." Hyunjin was not adapting. "What about me? Why are you okay when I touch you?" She looked down. "For me, even if this room is full of heaters, you're still warmer. Maybe..."

She kept her left hand on his chest . "you have something that is important to me." His heart suddenly started beating faster. So loud that it could be heard by the person next to him. Y/n tried getting up a little. Hyunjin wrapped his left arm around her waist to support her. She sensed it.

* It can't be....he likes me? Or maybe not...* Hyunjin smiled at her. He lifted her right arm and grabbed her hand on his chest. They both locked their eyes with each other. "I've been waiting for someone, someone I will never forget. Like you, waiting for someone who never lets you feel cold." They both remained silent. Just staring into each other's eyes.

Hyunjin felt like her eyes were an ocean, he keeps sinking into it. He reduced the gap between their faces, ready to attach his lips to hers. The sound of a thunderstorm was heard suddenly. Y/n jumped out and hugged Hyunjin. They both looked out the window. "What was that? " She asked. "You're scared of thunder?"

* Thunder? What is that? The light that just came from the sky?*

She nodded. Hyunjin was breathing heavily looking outside. "Are you ok?" She noticed Hyunjin's state. He gulped and looked at her. He suddenly felt calm. He thought for a while. "Yes, I am more than ok. This time it's different. It's a gift on the contrary. After the rain stops, we will be fine." He smiled warmly and pulled her into a hug. Hugging him back, she could still feel his heartbeat and sense her annunciator. Her smile grew bigger.

He was sweating. Shaking his head. Trying to make himself comfortable, but failed.

* " No! I don't want to go home. I want mom! " The little boy shouted crying. He didn't let go. He hugged her tight denying her. "Hyunjin, listen baby. I-I am not happy. You will do fine with your father. He has money and-and " She tried explaining while her voice cracking. "and always remember that-" The women suddenly pushed the boy hard. He fell. He got up crying still unconscious. "Mom why would you push-" He remained frozen. "Mom!" He shouted. He ran to the bloody figure laying on the road. The car has already driven away. "Mom! Don't leave me! Ma, look at me once, please." He sat alone on the road. Crying while taking her head in his small hands. The rain didn't stop pouring. He looked at the suitcase with her belongings. "Why were you running away." He cried out.*

---

"Come on, come on, come on...Yes, Yes..." The percentage was going up. "100! Jiho, now you can delete anything you want from his memory." He smirked. "You're good at hacking. Now, no matter what she does, as long as I move my fingers, she can not do anything."

---

The sun shined brightly. He felt something moving. he opened his eyes and saw him hugging an unknown girl while sleeping. He got up rapidly. She got up rubbing her forehead. Hyunjin looked around him. "What happened? Why are you looking so confused?" She asked.

"Who are you?"