38. Questions

"Why are you taking me to see your therapist?" She was still playing the game of cold shoulders. "Do you have a bad memory or what? I have a session with him today. If I go alone anyone can see me and I'll be sus again. You are pretending to be sick in replacement of me, so you always have to come with me on my sessions from now on."

"Get it. You'll be seeing the doctor in my name. Don't worry, I have that morality at least. I will help you deceive your family." Rolling her eyes, she sat back on the seat. "Yes, I almost forgot that deception is your forte. " He said looking out of the window.

"You-" She was about to yell at him but controlled herself. Han was feeling awkward listening to their conversation.

*Did they fight? God this is so weird I wish Dr Kim helps a bit.*

"I would not like to make a fuss with a patient." She forced her lips to curve upwards a little. "How the f-" Han quickly cut Hyunjin off so that the fight won't turn into a big one. "Mr Hwang, we're about to reach."

Seungmin saw both of them enter his apartment with holding hands and smiles on their faces. He smiled at the sight but then it suddenly faded. As soon as they stepped into the apartment they separated hands and turned their faces away from each other, making a straight face.

They came towards the living room pushing and punching each other so they can go first. Seungmin kept staring at them confused. They both sat on the couch far away from each other. He walked to them. "What's wrong?"

"Can you not ask?" Hyunjin said. "I have to ask. You are seeing a therapist. You have to answer everything I ask. You were fine just a minute ago. What happened?" He looked at both, they were not even willing to face each other. He sighed.

"Ok fine. I won't force you. But later, I'll prepare a psychological test for you. If the test result is not good, that means my guidance was wrong. Then you don't have to stump each other. "

He went inside his office where he usually takes his patient's sessions. He came out with two while boards with two markers and handed them to both. "Before the formal test, I have to emphasize something. Because the result of the test is directly related to Hyunjin. Please answer the questions carefully and seriously. Don't peep at each other's board."

He pointed his finger at Y/n. "Why are you pointing at me? Do you think I will cheat?" She said. "I don't know. I just think that you will. Whatever, let's start."

Both Y/n and Hyunjin took the boards in their hands. Seungmin was standing in front of them. "First question, what was your first impression towards each other?" Seungmin patiently waited as they started to write their answers. Once their hands stopped, Seungmin said, "Turn your boards now." They did as told without saying anything. He read Y/n's.

* Profiteer * ( someone who make or seek to make an excessive or unfair profit, especially illegally or in a black market.) Then he went to Hyunjin's. *venturesome* ( someone who is willing to take risks or embark on difficult or unusual courses of action)

He awkwardly laughed after reading the answers. "Well... I think there was a serious problem when you first met. It-It's Ok, Fate. It's fate. Not a misunderstanding. "

* I am starting to think I made a mistake this time. They are not made for each other. But why am I judging their relation on the first question? It's only the first one.*

He took a deep breath. "Let's think about something good. For example..... Where was the place you guys first kissed?" They both started writing immediately. * I will get a good response I guess?*

They both finished and turned their boards. Seungmin widened his eyes. "Why- What? How can your answers be different?" Y/n saw her board. ' In Hyunjin's house' Then saw his. ' In the warehouse' She got confused.

"Hyunjin don't tell me you don't remember it." She said. Seungmin thought Hyunjin was wrong. "Hyunjin this was a big deal. Correct it right now."

"I remember it correctly. " He said confidently.

He explained and smiled while remembering the scene. Her voice got stuck in her throat. "You-You-You.....You took advantage of my perilous state." She glared at him. "Why are you blaming me? You were so cold that day that you fainted plus, I'm a man." He focused his tone when he said the last word. "What else do you expect me to do when your lips- "

"Stop!" Seungmin gained both of their attention. "Whatever happened between you two, I am not interested to know. It is hard to describe your first kiss but it's romantic." Both of them kept quiet. "So, Ms Bahng, you know that you are important to Hyunjin. Are you willing to let go of contradictions and to company him, and heal him?"

She looked at Hyunjin in his eyes and then looked down giving a rare expression. Seungmin was relieved at seeing her sigh. But out of nowhere she looked at him in attitude. "Why? He doesn't seem ill at all." She got up. "I'm gonna go first." She walked out of the apartment. "I'm not done asking!" Seungmin shouted from the back as Hyunjin just shook his head, not surprised.

She exited the building and saw a car in front of her. "Y/n." She bent down to look at the driver's seat. "Mr Han?" He smiled at her. "Mr Hwang called me and told me to drop you home." She shook her head. "No need, Mr Han. I can just walk back."

He opened the back door for her. "Just sit inside." She smiled at him and sat down. She closed the door as he started. "By the way, Y/n, I wanted to talk to you about something." He started the car. "I'm listening." She lends her ears to him.

"Y/n, I'm thankful to you for accompanying Hyunjin to the doctor. And I don't know what happened between you two but...You might not know this but he really cares for you. He just doesn't tell you. He is a workaholic and puts all his priorities towards his company. But when it comes to you, he changed his working place to his house to take care of you. I've been working in his company for like 3 years now but I've known him since we were 13. And this is the first time I'm seeing him being like this. It seemed that he has changed into a different person." Han was waiting for her response.

"Turned into a different person? What does it mean?" Y/n was feeling guilt. She didn't know why but she did. Han sighed. "Y/n, no matter what happens to you in the future, never hurt Hyunjin." Y/n recaptured all the things that happened with her today. "I don't hurt him. It is him that bullies me in the company." Han chuckled. "Yeah, I saw he tortured you well today. "

"Are you laughing at my state? Mr Han, if you knew him since you're 13, why are you his assistant? He could've given you a higher position." Y/n asked curiously. Han scratched the back of his neck and replied. "He did offer me but I have my reasons." She didn't question further

"By the way, I just came out of the hospital and I saw a patient talking to a frog. When I looked at him, there was nothing wrong with him then why was he like that." Han took this as a good opportunity. "Physically he may be fine but his mental state has a serious problem. Think of it." Y/n gasped. "So.... you mean, Hyunjin can become one of them!" Han nodded. "You never know, Y/n."

-♡-
Sorry for not updating this week. I was busy with my assignments and all.

As I had to update 2 chapters this week, I'll double update today!
Tysm for understanding <3