84. Dominant

"What's happening to you?" Somi asked. Y/n laid down on her bed breathing heavily, not having the energy to speak, she spoke in a whisper. "I don't know but that Allen injected something in me. I'm not feeling good. I can't even support myself." Somi got closer to her, and soon after, her eyes became blue. She scanned Y/n from head to toe. She stopped.

"This is not good. You lost a lot of blood. Now the magnetic field is a mess. Do you feel like gravity is pushing you?" She nodded her head slightly. Somi closed his eyes and concentrated. Y/n closed her eyes as she knew something was about to happen.

A purple-colored, shiny light surrounded her. It looked like a girl trapped in a galaxy of stars. "Open your eyes." Y/n open your eyes." She did as told. "How's it? Feeling any better?"

Y/n frowned and tried sitting up. "Yeah. What did you do?" She sat up straight and turned to the little thing. "I didn't do anything. I just opened your life-saving system. Now you have known, there is an unknown electrolyte in your body. You can't even stand up. We need to get it treated. If we took any longer to go back to our planet, if we say it from earth's point of view, you'll get paralyzed."

---

"This is going to be the heaviest rainfall this year in Seoul. Typhoon-" Seungmin closed the tablet and placed his phone in front of Hyunjin. "This is the latest airline information. Check them out and tell Han which one you want to take?" Hyunjin sat on his sofa with his legs crossed. "Why am I leaving?" Seungmin pointed his hand to the tablet. "As you know, it's gonna rain. Now many people are keeping their eyes on you. You can't-"

"So let them," Hyunjin said cutting his words off. Seungmin remained amused. "I've been hiding for quite a while. I'm not going anywhere this time. I'm staying." He said coldly. "So, are you not gonna do anything?" Hyunjin opened his crossed legs and sat up straight. "Of course I am. Dr. Kim, I need your assistance."

---

It was nighttime, Hyunjin booked a meeting room and called some important people. Four people were present. Hyunjin leaned on the table and looked at the three. "Chan Hyung, I need to tell you something." Chan gave his full attention to him. "You must've heard about me in the news, I want to tell you more about my sickness."

Chan remained silent. Hyunjin took a long pause and started. "As you know there are a lot of types of amnesia, and I'm one of the lucky ones who got one of them. I've been running away for many years now. But, now I don't wanna do that. I'll fix it."

"How are you gonna do that?" Hyunjin looked at Y/n and smiled a little. "All you need to do is do what I say. Also, if I lose my memory again, don't jump on me suddenly like you did last time." She rolled her eyes. "I didn't know about you that time. And about doing what you say, I won't do it." She crossed her arms and looked away.

Hyunjin chuckled a little at her childish behavior. "Y/n, just, for now, let him be in control and when he gets well, maybe.... you'll have the control," Seungmin said smirk-smiling at her. "Yeah, I like it when women take control," Hyunjin said teasingly while biting his bottom lip. "That's not me," Y/n said lowly feeling embarrassed.

Chan decided to finally speak. "You can count on me for this." Hyunjin smiled and nodded at him. "And if I lose my memory, I want the data of Y/n as soon as possible. It's on you Dr. Kim." Seungmin showed the 'okay' sign with his hand.

He again looked at Chan, then Y/n then again at him. "I'll tell you later." Chan understood and nodded his head giving a warm smile. "You really wanna be together forever." Seungmin scoffed while smiling. Y/n looked down. "I-I need some air." She said in a low voice and stood up exiting the room.

She leaned on a railing looking at the stars. Her eyes became glossy and blue.

"If I disappear from the earth, I would probably disappear from the whole universe."