71. Making things up?

"Bahng Y/n, what do you want this time?" She said in a mean tone. "I'm trying to be polite here, Kim Jiho. What's with that tone?" The door opened and he was seen with his changed clothes. Carrying his cold aura he walked up to them. "Yes, Ms. Kim." Y/n glared at him. Not sure what was this feeling.

"Enjoy yourselves. I gotta go." She said and turned around, taking a few steps. Hyunjin grabbed her wrist as his eyes were still fixed on Jiho. "What?" She asked turning her head around to her left to get a view of his side face. "Let me go." He looked at her and released her hand.

"Y/n, can you wait in our room. I have something to talk about with Ms. Kim." She blinked a few times and then prompt at him. "Our?" He nodded as if it was such a casual thing. She hesitantly nodded.

Hyunjin walked to the pool area with Jiho following behind. He stopped his steps and so did she. "In your eyes, I'm so inferior that, I can't compare with Y/n?" She was looking at him the whole time, though he didn't bother.

"She can't compare with you. Just like you said before, we're too similar. We have similar families. Similar thoughts. Every time I see you, It's like I'm seeing myself. If we would be together, we would be very successful." He paused for a while. "Anything wrong with successful?" She asked.

He shook his head and finally decided to face her. "Not at all. But, I don't like it. I've wanted to tell you something for a long. To begin with, I've been utilizing you. We're doing a business. Always measuring each other's value. Do you like being utilized?"

She looked at him with sparkling eyes and smiled. "It doesn't matter. I don't mind being utilized by you." He smirk-smiled. "Do you know, I told the same words to Y/n today... We're making a mistake from the very beginning. And now, we should stop."

Jiho was too shocked to say anything. "W-What did you say?... From the very beginning, you've been liking her, right? So much that you can abandon your future career?" He sighed. "You know, I've been icy before. This time, I don't wanna do that." She was hurt. But she didn't show it. It's weak.

She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked. "I hope you won't regret it." She glared at him and exited the house, soon after.

He went into the garden area and stood there leaning on an erythrina sp. coral tree. She saw him a little zoned out. "Did something go wrong between you two?" She stayed a little further. "No. Nothing. I just told her about our relationship."

"W-What... about our relationship?" He looked at her and smirked a little. "I told her that since very long ago, I've been visiting you at your home every day. I pick you up when we go to work and I send you back when you're off duty. And sometimes, randomly bring you flowers." He said while walking toward her. "Have a feast with you at night." Y/n's face was about to explode.

"What are you talking about?" She looked away avoiding eye contact and regretting everything she said. "And, I often include myself in watching you all day. I also appraise your gentleness. I want to hold you in my hands. Except you, I don't wanna see anyone in my life."

"I didn't say that! You're making up the last few sentences." She defended. "I don't think so. What do you think our relationship is? "