92. Last memories

The ride finally came to an end. She looked up and saw the very familiar mansion. She kept staring at it until she was disturbed. "What's on your mind?"

She took a deep breath before answering. "I was just thinking how this will be the last time I'll visit your place." A hand slipped through her hand which was on her lap, intertwining the fingers. Her gaze was on their hands.

"And I hope this last time will be remembered by you." She smiled lightly and finally showed her ravishing face to him, automatically placing a smile on his face.

-

"You know I have the power to walk right?" She said glaring at the admirable face on his. "I know, baby." He said making her chest burn weirdly.

He dropped her gently on the couch. As she sat in a comfortable position she saw him kneeling in front of her and 

"You can still drink water, right?" She nodded. "It does give me more energy. So, Yes. Only water." He stood up and turned his back to fetch her some when she suddenly shouted.

"Which is terrible! One of the things I loved on earth was the freaking food and now that's gone too! I don't even remember when was my last bite!"

Hyunjin remained frozen looking at her sudden outburst with his lips parted. "What!? Don't you understand my feeling?"

"You're acting like a girl on her period. Gosh, that means it's not the periods.
Girls are naturally like that." He showed the thumbs up and went towards the kitchen leaving her dumbfounded.

She didn't wait long when he came back with a tray. He kept the plate on the small table in front of her and poured the water into the glass handing it to her. He watched her as she gulped it down.

She finished the water and grasped for air. "I'm kind of thankful that I can at least drink water. Gives me a little boost of energy." Hyunjin sat down beside her. He tucked a little string of hair behind her ear which was blocking her beauty.

Silence filled the room as he kept staring at her without blinking. "W-What?" She blushed. His smile widened. "Nothing." He didn't look away or changed even his slightest position. "Something on your mind?" She asked. He finally looked away now staring at the floor.

"I-uh- need to shower." He finished stuttering still not looking at her. "Wait for me." He smiled lightly at her and stood up going straight to his room.

She waited for a while. She sighed in frustration feeling boredom. "Should I go and check?" She asked herself standing up and making a decision within a second she moved towards his bedroom.

She reached his room and turned the knob. The door was just opened to the slightest when she heard the shower but between the noise was the faint voice of Hyunjin. She didn't open the door fully and tried to figure out what he was saying. After a while of concentrating she could finally hear it more clearly.

"Ugh...fuck" She tilted her head. "Ahh..Y/n..." He moaned. She widened her eyes and peeped a little through the door. She could feel a deja vu. The figure of him showering. But his movements were a little aggressive as unholy words kept uttering from his mouth.

She quickly closed the door and breathed out. "He is jerking off... while thinking about me..."

He returned to the living room and saw Y/n sinking into the couch with her fingers scrolling through her phone. Her expression showed boredom but a little nervousness too. Hyunjin didn't guess perfectly.

"Bored?" He said as he gulped down some water from a bottle. She looked up and saw him in his night clothes. She shook her head. "What do you expect? You left me alone."

He smiled warmly and reduced the gap between them. He sat beside her and looked at her in pure adoration. "Are you tired?" He ran a hand through her hair once and not within a second it became a game and now he playing with her hair. And she had no objection.

"I don't think so because..." She turned her eyes to the bar counter behind them. Hyunjin followed her direction and saw some empty water bottles. He wasn't sure but they were definitely more than five. He chuckled lightly. "You did a good job." She pulled her lips into a thin line feeling a little embarrassed.

Silence filled the room for a few seconds until Hyunjin sighed. A hand slipped into her's and then they intertwined.

"Y/n..." She thought something else would follow up but it never did. Y/n stared at his face for long and noticed how his eyes showed pure sadnesses. "Do you regret it?"

He turned to face her but didn't say anything, so he continued, "Do you regret sending the signal?"

"Honestly... I did at first, but now that I'm sharing my last memories with you," She gripped his hand tighter. "I decided to just cherish the moments. Because they may not come again." Hyunjin lifted their intertwined hands and kissed her hand. "Then I'll cherish it too." 

"Hyunjin, can I ask you something?" She asked. "Of course, love."

"Before I go, do you expect something?" He raised a brow. "Expect something?" She nodded. "From me?"

He paused for a while but then smiled warmly. "I just wanna spend my every second with you."

"I know you do but I'm expecting something else for you to say." He blinked once, then twice. "Um...like what?"

"Say it." She commanded. He sighed and dug his head between his shoulders then again looked up at her. "Listen Y/n, I'm not saying it because I know you don't have any energy left."

"Why do you think I drank those bottles?" He looked like he was thinking something but then shook his head. "No, Y/n. What if you die?!"

He said worried as he watched her shake her head. "It doesn't work that way, Hyunjin. Two liters of water give me energy for one hour." Hyunjin remained silent. "Now say it."

"I want you, Y/n." He breathed out. "I want to make love to you."