57. Teleported to his room!

"Ok, bye Y/n." He hung up the call and took the elevator. He reached his floor and went further. He stopped his steps when he noticed something. "Y/n? Weren't you home right now when I called you?" Jeongin looked at her facial expression. She was shocked. "Well I-I was joking around with you." She laughed awkwardly. "I didn't leave." He nodded. "Hyunjin just left r-"

"Don't mention Hyunjin!" Suddenly the papers started flowing around. "Is there any window open?" Jeongin looked around.

* Wait...That means whenever I think about him, my powers are out of control. I literally teleported from my room to the company without me knowing. This is bad. What if I get teleported to mars?*

"Jeongin help me. Tie me up with a rope. Fast!" He looked at her blankly. "What?" She sighed. "What am I even trying to explain?" She shook her head. "Forget it." Jeongin noticed her worried expression. "Y/n, why do you look so worried? You can tell me if there's any problem. I'll protect you. Even if it's from a horrible monster." He said joking. "What if one day, you found out that I'm the terrible monster?"

"Even if you're a monster, you are a cute monster. I can't wait to protect you." He smiled. The lights started blinking. "There must be a power cut. Don't think too much. Just stand by me." He grabbed her wrist. Everything stopped. She looked around. The papers and files were back to normal and the lights were giving their light without blinking. "Looks like it's fine now. I'll drop you home."

---

"After the rain stops everything is gonna be fine."

"Why is Y/n's hand moving in her sleep?" Somi got closer to her to wake her up but suddenly she disappeared from her bed. "Oh No! She got teleported somewhere. Y/n? Are you in the room?" No answer. "I hope she's not somewhere bad."

She opened her eyes slowly. "Ah... It hurts.." She kept her hand on the right side of the neck. She felt a weird sensation. She opened her eyes to the fullest. She turned her head to her right side and saw him sleeping peacefully. "What the-" She kept a hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming.

"I got teleported to his bedroom! God! I am sleeping so close to him." She whispered. "If he finds out...I'm dead." She got out quietly trying not to make a single noise. She was on the edge of his bed when out of nowhere, his doorbell rang. She quickly bent down behind the bed. She heard the noises of him getting up from the bed and waking away.

He entered the living room, with sleepy eyes he saw her through the glass door. Ruffling his hair he went towards the door and opened it. "Why are you here?" His voice was sore and raspy and his eyes were half-opened. "Brought you breakfast." She smiled while showing him the bag. "You don't have to."

"Why? Is gossip girlfriend not a girlfriend?" He sighed. "Let me tidy up a bit." She chuckled. "No need." She entered. "I need to freshen up. Wait for me here." She nodded and sat down on the couch. He went inside his room and got startled. "What are you doing in my room?!" She widened her eyes.

"Well- I..." She felt something fidgeting on her toes. She looked down and smiled at her life saviour. "I came here because of my turtle." She picked it up. "After you returned it-it has been vomiting and it had diarrhoea." He facepalmed. "How much?"

"What how much?" He looked at the small creature. "How much for the medical treatment?" She shook her head. "No, no. You don't need to pay for it. I just came here to-to tell you about it and now that I have told you, I'll be going now. Bye." She smiled and tried to walk past him but he blocked her way.

She looked up at his face. "Uh..Too close." She backed up and looked away. He took a step forwards toward her. "Do you think you can fool me with your pet?" She looked down. "Maybe yes, maybe no?"

"How did you even sneak in? You don't have any card or keys right? How long are you going to pester me?" She frowned. "Me? Pester you? Shut up. If I wanted to pester you, I can just tie you up and throw you on the bed and then do whatever I want." He raised his left brow.

"Now if there is nothing else, I gotta go." She fake smiled and walked to his right side where the exit of the room was. But, Hyunjin grabbed her from her wrist and pinned her to the big glass window beside them.

"Do you think that you can come here whenever you want, and leave whenever you want to leave?" She tried freeing herself. "What are you doing? Let me go!" He grabbed them harder and let her stay in place. "Didn't you want this? I can satisfy you." He moved his lips closer to her. She closed her eyes tightly.

"Stop! I'm sorry. I will never let you see me in the future. Okay? Happy now?" Her eyes were still closed. He started at her face as she eventually opened her eyes. Seeing her open her eyes, he again let his lips get close to hers. She caught her speed and bent her knees down, escaping from his grip, she ran away from the door.

He looked at her running while biting his lower lip to prevent him from laughing.

She let her body fall on her bed as if she was dead. "Y/n, I think I noticed something." She lazily looked at her. "What?"

"Whenever someone mentions Hyunjin, something goes wrong with you." Her hands started shaking. She sat up and looked at them. Her electric powers were getting off-hand. "Like the time you met him. You couldn't use your powers."

"It's Impossible. He is an earthling. How can he control me?" Somi shook her head. "It's not that he controls you. You can't control yourself. Didn't you find it out yet? You are caring more and more for him." Y/n froze for a few seconds and then screamed while grabbing her hair with her hands. "No! I have to forget him!"