12. Stay for Tonight

She walked into the hallways while looking at the paper bag in her hands. "Will he like the food?"

"Hyunjin, take it easy. Breathe calmly." The man said smirking at the patient. "What-What do you want to do by mesmerizing me?" The so-called nurse gave another injection to the doctor. "If you're not willing, then we can do it in other ways." He came closer with the fluid in his hands. Hyunjin gained all the strength he had and pushed the unknown man.

Hyunjin fell off his bed. The nurse took his hand and took the injection in the doctor's hands. The thing she inserted before made it easier for her to control him. He just laid there feeling numb.

Y/n heard some noises coming from his room. She ran towards the door and turned the doorknob.

*Why is the door locked?*

She kept the bag on the floor beside the door. With just one click from her fingers, the door pushed open. She saw the dose in the hands of the girl. "What are you doing?!" She ran towards Hyunjin and stood in front of him, denying any harm to happen. "Run!" The old man said as they both ran out of the room.

"Stop- wait, Mr. Hwang! Are you alright?" His vision was blurred. "Y/n." She helped him sit on the bed. "I'll call the doctor." He pulled her arm. "No. Forget about doctors. I better not trust anyone now. It's just hypnotic." He looked at how close they were sitting. Looking straight into her eyes he said, "Thank you Y/n, for saving me. "

She looked at his face but immediately turned her eyes to the other side. "Don't mention that. It's alright."

"My stepmother sent them here." Y/n opened her mouth to question but he didn't let her. "You don't need to know why." This was his first time gazing at her facial features closely. "Although I think you are strange, your...." His voice got low in the end. Y/n couldn't hear his last words properly. She made her ear closer to him. "What? What did you say?" She felt a lot of weight put out on her shoulder. She looked at him. His face was buried in the crook of her neck. "He fainted."

-

"Channie, look what I found. Your childhood photos." He came out of his room. "You found what?" She showed the photos to him. "Gosh, this one is so embarrassing." He laughed and switched on the T.V. and changed to a news channel.

"Recently, Hwang Hyunjin, President of  The Hwang Corporation, nicknamed The Playboy President was hospitalized for unknown reasons. The specific reasons are to be further investigated by our reporter." They were so focused on the news, they didn't realize Y/n presence. "I'm back." They both got startled.

"When did you come in. God my heart." Mrs. Bahng exclaimed. "By the way, did you see this news? Mr. Hwang is hospitalized." Y/n made an upset face. "Hwang Hyunjin is hospitalized by eating our food." Chan's eyes widened. "Our food?"

Mrs. Bahng chuckled. "Impossible. What I made for him is the special food of our restaurant. Even if it was a small bowl of porridge, I put sea cucumber, abalone, and lobster in it for him."

Y/n made a disgusted face by listening to the ingredients. "Therefore, he is in the hospital because he is allergic to seafood." Mrs. Bahng's smile faded. "You should have told me! How is he now? Is it a serious illness?" She shook her head. "He is getting better. But still a little weak." She looked at her son. "What to do? If he finds out that it was us, our restaurant is gone." Chan rolled his eyes.

"Mom, are you serious right now. He is sick and you care about the restaurant!" She completely ignored his words and went to Y/n. She placed both hands on her shoulders.

"Y/n, our restaurant is in critical problem. You have to be an agent for us and be by his side every minute, every moment. Mind his every move. It will not take a second for him to destroy us." Y/n looked at her brother who was pinching the bridge of his nose. "S-Sure! I'll do it." She fake smiled at her. "Now go."

"Huh? Where?" Mrs. Bahng kept pushing her to the front door. "The hospital." Chan opened his mouth to protest. "Mom this isn't ri-" She glared at him. "Okay, sorry." He looked away from them, explaining he was out of the conversation. Y/n signed. "Okay fine."

-

Han entered the room. "All settled?" Hyunjin asked. He nodded. "All settled. The guards won't let any unknown in." Hyunjin nodded and looked at his assistant. Hyunjin only saw him in suits. It was after a long time that he saw him in casuals. "You look tall." Han poked the inner side of his cheek.

"Stop making fun of me. I know I'm short." Hyunjin laughed at his state. "Sorry, it's just fun to see you react that way. You can go home and rest now." Han nodded. "Don't stand on ceremony. See you. Take care. Bye."

Hyunjin gave him a warm smile before he left the hospital. He played with his hands feeling the loneliness around him. Suddenly a smile appeared on his face as he remembered how Y/n saved him. "I'll return the favor someday."

Y/n stood in front of his room."Let me in. I don't want to harm you." She said dryly. "No, you can't. I don't think you know Mr. Hwang." Y/n started thumping her feet on the floor in frustration. "Let me in." He heard the arguing of the people outside the door. "What's going on?" He shouted.

"Mr. Hwang, it's me, Y/n." The reply he got was so unexpected to him. "Let her in." The guards followed the instruction and opened the door for her. "Why did you come here?" She smiled cutely at him. "Mr. Hwang, I was driven away by Mrs. Bahng ." He raised one eyebrow. "So?"

"Can I stay here for tonight?"

-♡-
I can't believe it (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
tysm for 200+ reads