21. Stall Filner

"What would you like to order," Hyunjin wanted Jiho to order first. "I am not picky. I'll have what you'll have." He got a little irritated feeling by her attitude. "Um... let's just make it easy. How about a couple set meal?" Y/n suggested. "Forget it." Hyunjin shook his head.

"We'll take it." His head turned to the woman sitting opposite her. Y/n nodded with a smile and made her way to the kitchen before whispering something into Hyunjin's ear. "She is so beautiful. I support you for this."

"What? No-" Before he could explain, she already left the table. He signed while admiring the calm and decent view of the ocean in front of him. Y/n entered the kitchen only to be greeted with Mrs Bahng.

"Y/n. My little girl. Do you have a problem with your brain? How can you take them to such a romantic seat." Chan butted in while pulling Y/n away. "What did they order?" She explained everything and Chan asked her to wait for the food.

The ting sound was heard through the restaurant. "Cheers." They both took a sip of the divine red wine. "Oh, I almost forgot, I brought a gift for you." She took out a paper bag and handed it to him. He smiled a little and opened it. "This is my favourite milk tea. How did you know-"

"Sorry to interrupt but I have a weird thing for you." They both stared at her face. "I have no idea why but our restaurant have some couple dolls as a gift for the couples who come here. So...." She took out the cute and small dolls. She kept the girl doll on Jiho's side and the boy doll on his side.

"We don't need them." Hyunjin was about to pick up the doll and give it back but his hand accidentally hit the wine glass and the wine got all over the table. "If you don't like them just say it. They cost money you know" Y/n kicked Hyunjin's feet. "Ow."

She picked up the doll. "Better give it to someone I know." As soon as those words left her lips, Hyunjin could only think of one person. Jeongin. He widened his eyes at her. "How dare you!" Both the women looked at him demented. "M-My clothes got dirty because of the wine. I'll wash up." He glared at Y/n for the last time and left them alone.

Hyunjin came to the entrance and ran a hand through his hair. "Mr Hwang." He turned his body where the voice has been coming from. Mrs Bahng. But what caught his attention more were the stuffed toys behind her. He approached her swiftly. "Mrs Bahng, all the couple dolls of your shop...are all here?" She looked behind her and nodded while smiling. "Yes."

"I want them all." She was muddled but agreed. She took a paper bag and started stuffing the toys in it. He was watching Mrs Bahng quietly until he felt a tap on his shoulder. "What are you doing? If you didn't like the dolls then just say it you don't have to destroy them." He took his hands out of his pocket and flared at her. "You think I don't know what you're going to do?" He took a step forward to her. Y/n quickly backed up.

"You want to give Jeongin the dolls, right?" He again took a step forward. With each sentence, he was taking a step towards her and all she could do was retreat. "If you give these dolls to Jeongin, I'll cut your hands!" He trapped her between the wall and him. Y/n rolled her eyes and pushed his shoulder.

"Please make this clear Mr Hwang. Do you think that I'll give Jeongin the dolls and it will disturb him because he is concentrating on his career? And you're dating such a beauty. Being so unreasonable will frighten her."

"I don't need you to care about me."

"Excuse me. Mr Hwang here are your couple dolls." He picked the paper bag filled with stuffed toys and went back to Jiho. "Ms Kim, I am not feeling well. I'll leave Han to drive you home." He said and left in his car.

---

The bell rang at the door. His facial expression suddenly changed into a rude one as he saw who was on the door. "Aunt Areum, what brings you here?" She rolled her eyes. "I came here to see my son, Jeongin."

"He has his own life to live and his own affairs to deal with." She faked a smile. "I didn't expect that you two brothers are quite alike. You're both stubborn and don't listen to the advice of the elders. In those days....."

Hyunjin knew where she was going. He looked away controlling his anger. "Your mother insisted on a divorce, but you didn't agree. If she wouldn't have saved you......She wouldn't have...."

The rain was pouring from the dark sky. The storms didn't seem to scare him anymore. He sat alone in the middle of the road. "Mom! mom!." He cried his heart out while looking at the bleeding woman in front of him. "Mom don't leave me!" He yelled.

"Enough! You are not qualified to talk about my mother." He shouted at her and held his forehead with his hand. "Ah...." He groaned. She noticed that Hyunjin couldn't stand properly. "Hyunjin! Are you ok? Do you need to go to the hospital?" She touched his arm but he aggressively jerked it off.

"Mr Hwang." Han supported him and then glared at the woman next to him. "Madam, I think Mr Hwang is not feeling good. You should leave and let him take rest." She nodded softly understanding the situation and exited his house.

"It's fine. I just forgot to take my medicine." Han nodded and sat on the couch opposite to him. "Okay, Hyunjin, don't get me wrong but I think we should consider Dr Seungmin's suggestion to contact Y/n. " Hyunjin shook his head. "My mother is punishing me really bad." The sadness in his chuckle was visible. "Don't mention Y/n anymore. She can't help me."

"She can! She is the only one who can cure you. You are just not getting it inside your head. Tomorrow is the last day. You have to deal with Jeongin's affairs. I hope he won't let himself down."

---

"No. You can't see it right now. It's not perfect yet." Y/n smiled and nodded. "I'll wait for you to complete it." He spent the whole night completing the painting. He was still focused on the painting when his phone started to ring. He signed when he saw the caller's I'd.

"Hey Y/n, take my phone and don't answer it at all. Let my brother calm down a bit." She picked up his phone from the table and saw Hyunjin's photo.

* " King of Hell " Is he serious? Who saves his brother's number from this name.*

After five continuous calls she decided to answer even though Jeongin told him not to. Thinking it must be urgent she clicked on the green button. "Hello?"

"Why are you answering his phone? Whatever, tell Jeongin that Mr Filner is leaving right now. Rush to the airport with whatever he came up with." She looked back at Jeongin. *But he isn't finished. *

"No, you come upstairs to Jeongin. I'll stall Filner." She hung up and ran out the building.

"Y/n? Is she serious right now!"