37. Torture

"So this is what happened." Jeongin nodded pitying Y/n. "You know Y/n, Hyunjin is not that bad. He is just...stubborn. If he wants to do something, we can't stop him. I have an idea! You, don't resign. I will try to transfer you to my department. What do you think?"

She kept silent. "But I love my cabin. I have already been close to Changbin, Felix and Minho. I don't wanna leave the floor. I will think about it." She smiled.

The next morning, she was standing in front of the building. "No. I'm not going to compromise..." She turned around to leave. "Then what about Mrs Bahng?" She thumped her feet a few times. "Why? Why me?" A car stopped in front of the company. Hyunjin saw Y/n rubbing her forehead. She turned around and as soon as she saw him, nothing came to her mind but to take her leave. Hyunjin got out of the car and stood in front of her, preventing her to go.

"I guess the way to enter the company is the opposite way." She looked around to see some employees staring at them. "Why are you commanding me?" She said in a low voice. Hyunjin glanced at the employees. He took a step forward to reduce the gap between them. "If you don't want everyone to see me holding your hand, follow me."

"According to Chairman's agreement, Jeongin have started working yesterday. You were busy so he couldn't meet with you." Han explained. "Tell him I don't wanna meet him," Hyunjin stated in anger. "You are blaming Jeongin for giving up on his painting?" He questioned.

"No matter what he chooses, it's his decision. I won't interfere with him anymore. And since he chooses it this way, he should learn to depend on his strength. Just tell him to work hard. I will pay attention to him as a boss."

Y/n came back and sat on her seat and looked towards his office. An idea suddenly popped into her mind. "If I can't resign, I will make you fire me."

He was sitting on his couch, reading some files when she entered his office. She didn't bother to knock and slammed a document on the table. "The document you wanted." She said in her attitude. Hyunjin faced this attitude of hers after a long time. He closed the file in his hands. "What sort of attitude is this?" She held a mean face. "This is my attitude. Bare with me, Mr Hwang." She smiled sarcastically.

His serious face suddenly became into a smile. "Great! I love this attitude of my staff. In fact, I personally think it's hot." He smirked. "After I finish endorsing the document, you send it further." He said and took the file before signing all the pages required. She calmed herself down and turned around. She can't let this happen. Needs to think of a way.

After thinking for a few seconds, she went near his table and picked up a photo frame placed on top of it. She was about to throw it down but stopped. She kept it back and then saw his phone. She picked it up and dropped it 'accidentally'. She turned around to see Hyunjin rotating the document on his finger. "W-When d-did you finish?"

"From the time you were deciding to break the frame." He stopped rotating it and kept it on the table. "If you finished then why didn't you tell me!?" He raised his brows but didn't react to it further. "Take this to its place. And to remind you, it has to be sent on the 49th floor."

She picked up his phone and kept it back on his table and took the document in anger. "Also..." He pointed a pen to her. "Give this pen in the ground floor. I borrowed it from the security guard." She forced a smile. "Ok. I will send it." She took the pen. He kept smiling at her till she reached the door. "And after you send the pen, make a cup of tea for me. And yes, I would like it in the Indian style."
-
"Your tea." She hit the cup on the table too hard which made the tea bounce out of the cup and made Hyunjin's pants a little wet. He rested his leg on the table. "Clean it. " She narrowed her eyes. "Why?" He again showed his light smile at her. "Because you work under me. I can command you as I like." She didn't say anything.

*This man will just not fire me! *

"And after cleaning, go to my house and bring a new suit for me. I'd like to change." That was it. This was her limit to tolerate him. "You're doing this on purpose, right? You want to extort me!" She exploded. He stood up and looked down the level of her eyes.

"If you want to go against me, you should've thought about the result of that. If you want to die, I will make it possible for you to die. If you want to escape, I will make you too busy to escape. If you want to have a bad attitude towards me then I think your life will be harder than mine." He smirked and sat down again on the couch.

"You are mean!"

"Transcribe 10 times of the company constitute. I will make you understand what is obeying your superiors." He shot his sharp eyes at her.

"You're shameless!" She shouted in frustration.

"After you finish that, my car will be waiting for you downstairs. Come to see the doctor with me." Hyunjin could already feel his victory. "If you still want to retort upon me, I can make you work until midnight. Do you want to have a try?"

Y/n bit her lip trying not to speak further because she knew the more she'll say, the more work he'll hand. She smiled at him. "I will do all of it." As soon as she turned around she made a straight face.

"Psychopath. No wonder you have to see a doctor." She mumbled. "What did you say?" She again turned around smiling. "I said that have a good rest." After she left Hyunjin finally let out the chuckle he was holding.

After an hour of working, she came downstairs lazily and saw a car. The window opened revealing his pretty face. "Get on."