8. The First Kiss

He stepped his foot into the restaurant,  the air became ice cold. He noticed a man with a well-built body staring at him with a muddled expression.  "May I help you, sir?" He asked politely. He came towards him. "By any chance, have you seen any guy with a fox-like face?"

"Well um...I think you are talking about him." He came out of the counter and went to the other side of the restaurant.  Without saying anything Hyunjin followed him. He got confused when he saw some stairs as the restaurant only had one floor. Bangchan noticed it and said. "He drank too much and passed out so I took him to my room. I hope that's ok with you," he said while climbing the stairs.

"This kid" he mumbled. "I apologize for his behavior, and thank you so much for helping him." His voice was cold but still, sincerity was there.  They were now in front of a door. Chan smiled "No problem sir."

"Is he in here?" He nodded and opened the door. Hyunjin rolled his eyes because of the view in front of him. Jeongin was sleeping upside down, snoring in his sleep. His head was on the ground and his legs were half kept on the bed. Hyunjin was embarrassed to see his brother like this. "I am so sorry. He is just-"

There was nothing left to say. Bangchan chuckled "It's ok. He drank too much. I and my sister were trying to stop him but it didn't work. And at last, he collapsed." Hyunjin shook his head in disappointment and then made a call. "Han come inside and follow the stairs. Jeongin is drunk and he passed out so take care of him. I'll follow in a bit." He ended the call and asked Bangchan.

"Your sister?" After Hyunjin's questions, Bangchan noticed something. "Yeah, she- wait...where is she?" He went straight out of the room. Seeing the worried expression on his face Hyunjin followed him. He knocked on a door. "Y/n? Are you in there?" No reply. He didn't wait further and opened the door. "Y/n?" He called out several times.

* I didn't knew she had a brother. *  

"Where the hell did she go?" He cursed. "Let me help you." A deep voice came from behind. "No. It's ok. I'll find her on my own, she must be wandering around somewhere.  " 

"Let's say, I'm just returning a favor? Where was the last time you saw her?" He started to recap his memory. "I think she was trying to stop your brother from drinking and - she must be downstairs." He hurriedly ran down followed by Hyunjin. They searched everywhere but still no sign of her.

As hyunjin was scanning all the places he came up to the end of the restaurant.  It was the last table. He was about to turn away but something distracted his ears. He turned around and saw a door half-opened. When he came closer, he was able to hear it more clearly. He went inside fearlessly. 

It seemed to be a storage room. He went downstairs and saw her sitting on the floor, hugging herself. "Y/n!" He ran towards her. Her lips were blue and her whole body was pale as white. "You look so pale. What happened!?." He touched her forehead. "You have an abnormal temperature. I'll call the ambulance." he took out his phone. She looked up and kept her hand on his. "Don't call." She said in a weak tone. "I have to!"

"No, please don't call. I cannot be cured here." He sighed. "Fine let's go to the hospital itself. Stand up." He forced her to stand not knowing she was too weak to even keep herself on two feet. He tried to carry her bridal style but Y/n lost her balance and put her whole weight on him. Hyunjin tumbled but he supported himself with a cardboard box. He stood up straight holding Y/n's arm to give her support but something unexpected happened.  She suddenly hugged him. He got shocked.

* Why is he so warm and different from other earthlings? Why do I feel warm suddenly?*

"Don't go to the hospital, okay?.... You are so warm. Just hold me like this please." His breath became unstable. He didn't utter a word and hugged her back. He looked at her carefully.

"Are you sleeping?" Her arms released on his waist and she went around his neck. Her eyes were closed. Unaware of what's happening.  Their faces became close. Not even seconds later, they started sharing their breaths with each other. Y/n came closer feeling his warmth. Hyunjin didn't back up. He did not notice when he started admiring her face. From her pale eyelids to her small nose then to her smooth lips.

Y/n was melted in his embrace. Hyunjin pushed his head forward, attaching his lips with hers. He couldn't restrict. He knew that Y/n was sleeping not knowing what's happening to her innocent self, he still kissed her like he never kissed anyone before.