16. Rain

He walked towards Y/n and her brother. "Are you ok?" Hyunjin asked looking towards Y/n. She shook her head. He glared towards the reporters and stood beside her. He placed his left hand on Y/n's shoulder. She flinched. "I was admitted because of my allergies. It has nothing to do with her- I mean the restaurant." Y/n smiled a little.

* He isn't that bad. *

Hyunjin explained briefly about what happened. The reporters started to leave. Chan had thanked Hyunjin for the hundredth time. "I am the one who should apologize. It wasn't any of your fault. And it was a rumor, it was supposed to be explained." Chan always thought Hyunjin was so professional towards him.

"No, it's alright Mr. Hwang I -" Chan's phone started ringing. He excused himself from both of them. As soon as he left Hyunjin grasped Y/n's wrist.

"Come with me."

---

The car's wheels stopped at a sandy ground. Y/n scanned the place with her eyes. A beach. "W-Why are we here?" He didn't say anything and unbuckled his seatbelt. He got out of the car and walked a little further. Y/n could tell that he was mad by something just by looking at his red eyes. "This guy is so confusing." She got out as well.

When he felt her presence beside him, he turned towards her. "Who asked you to get the reporters there?" He yelled. "Well I -" Cutting her off, he continued again.

"Do you know if I didn't come there today, how bad you're gonna get yelled at? Can't you use your brain? Can't you take good care of yourself?" He exploded. She rolled her eyes. "But you still came here, didn't you? " He looked at her in disbelief. "Bold." He mumbled under his breath.

"Do you know I was expecting you yesterday? I know you hate me but yesterday, I really thought you hated me like hell that you were not even willing to help. Why are earthings so weird. They don't know anything else except cheating on others." She said the last two lines in a low tone which he was unable to hear.

She ran her hand through her open hair. "What is with you? Sometimes you make me happy, sometimes you let me down. I was afraid that something might happen to you, I was also afraid that you might have been poisoned. Why do you always trouble me?"

Hyunjin was just staring at her as she let out all her frustration. "Why do you-" It was so unforeseen. He suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a hug. That made her silent. Still trying to distinguish what just happened. "I really wanna cry but I don't have that function." Her voice cracked. "Sorry." He said but she didn't reply and just hugged him back. Both of them refused to move.

They were in the same position, he felt a droplet on his hands. It started raining.

Y/n pulled back. "This is rain, right? Wow, this is such a cool thing." She started jumping around like a kid who experienced rain for the first time. Little did she know someone was struggling. "Ah...." He groaned.

He grabbed his head with his hands so tightly. It felt like someone was banging his head into something hard like a rock. He kneeled on one knee. His breaths became unsteady as if he couldn't breathe anymore. The pain grew so much that he yelled his lungs out. "Ahhhhh" She heard the shout ."Mr. Hwang!" She came running towards him. A blue light was shining from his chest which was unseen by both of them.

"What's wrong with you?" He looked up at her and made eye contact. He took a few seconds as he couldn't believe himself. "Why?"

"What do you mean why? You have become so pale. You were okay a few minutes ago. Are you sick?" She checked his temperature by keeping her hand on his forehead. He grasped her hand and pulled it away.

"Why do I still remember you?"

-♡-