91. Present

"Cheers!" Y/n kept looking at the five of them eating the food. She gazed over at Hyunjin, who was sitting just beside her, and spoke in a low voice. "Let me eat, please. It looks so delicious!"

He shook his head as he kept his wine glass on the table. "Not even a bite." She glared at him. "Y/n, why aren't you eating?" Mrs. Bahng asked as Y/n smiled at her. "Umm..I'm on a diet."

"Diet? You're already so thin. It's not good. And especially you're gonna go out of the city now. You need to take care of yourself." Chan complained. "Exactly, Y/n. It can be harmful." Seungmin said and placed a plate in front of her putting some pieces of chicken in it.

"No!" Hyunjin and Jeongin said at the same time as Hyunjin took away her plate. The three of them looked at both weirdly. "Why?" Seungmin asked. "Um...Because... I wanna eat that chicken." Jeongin said and took the plate in Hyunjin's hand and started eating it.

"You can eat as many as you want." Chan chuckled for a good second and smiled at Jeongin. "It's okay, I'll serve you another plate," Seungmin said.

"Actually, I don't have an appetite." Seungmin frowned a little but didn't press the point. "Okay then."

It was already nighttime. Y/n held Jeongin's wrist and made him come up to the other side of the restaurant, just near the entrance. Jeongin was drunk and couldn't help himself to stand. Y/n held his wrists from both sides so he doesn't fall.

"I'll go back in a few days. But, before I go, I have a little present for you." He smiled brightly. "No need." He said in a drunken voice. "But, how about you bring another cute alien girl with you next time you come here? That would be a perfect gift." She rolled her eyes. "In your dreams."

Jeongin pouted a little. She chuckled lightly and took out a sketchbook from behind her and opened it. "I drew some galaxies that I'm able to see from my planet. I hope these can bring you some inspiration." Jeongin looked at it stunned and gasped. "I didn't know you're good at paintings." Y/n scratched her neck.

"It's pretty easy actually I just have to download the function and I can draw anything, but anyway... Do you like it?" He took the book in his hands. "You know me so well Y/n. Now I don't want you to leave even more." He started crying like a baby and hugged her tightly.

She hugged back. "You are so drunk." She whispered and hugged him back. "It's alright." She said and rubbed his back, closing her eyes.

"Hey!" The voice made Y/n open her eyes immediately. "Who allowed you to hug Y/n!" Y/n could see the jealousy in Hyunjin's eyes. "Please, just one minute. I just want her for one minute." Jeongin said not looking at him.

"Alright..... Times up." Jeongin pulled back. "One minute passed so fast." Seungmin, who was standing a little further from Hyunjin, let out a giggle. "Thanks for the gift. I have a gift for you too. But I forgot to bring it-"

"Jeongin, you are drunk. Let me send you home." Seungmin said while grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the entrance. "Wait for me Y/n." He shouted unknowingly as Y/n looked at Seungmin struggling to handle him. "Bye!" She waved at him.

"Bye, bye. Y/n!" He shouted back. "My ears!" Seungmin coved his ear with his free hand. Both of them saw the car getting away.

"Where is my present?" Hyunjin said coldly. "It's upstairs. Let me get it for you." She turned around to leave but couldn't. Hyunjin grasped her wrist and pulled her towards him, carrying her into his arms. "You're spending the night with me." Y/n raised her brows. "What? Let me down! What will I say to Mrs. Bahng and Chan?"

"Chan Hyung! I'm taking Y/n with me!" He shouted enough to let the message come up to the kitchen. "Okay!" Chan shouted back. Hyunjin smiled at her. "Let's go now." Y/n didn't complain and let Hyunjin do his work.