45. Seduce him

Jeongin came out of the restaurant. "Finally!" He sighed. His phone started ringing. He saw the callers I'd and rolled his eyes. He picked up. "Yes?..... What? How dare you even ask for help? I'm am not fucking helping you through this." He hung up in anger.

Jeongin and Y/n were separating the samples they want into a box. Jeongin was feeling dryness in his throat. He saw a glass and a jar filled with water on a table not so further. He filled the glass with water. Before drinking it, he noticed his fingerprint was imprinted over the glass. He stopped and looked over to Hyunjin who was working on his laptop.

* I still remember you always went to buy my favorite tea no matter how far was it. *

"You have been working for a while, drink some water." Jeongin sat down on his level. "I'm not thirsty." His tone was cold as usual. "Can't you regard it as an apology? I know I shouldn't have taken Y/n out." Hyunjin looked at him and then at the glass in his hands. He took the glass and gulped the water down. He kept the glass on the table. "Sorry, Hyung." He said and picked up the glass walking away. Hyunjin frowned.

---

A man in a black dress came towards the car. Jeongin couldn't see his face because of the hood he pulled up which covered his whole face. Jeongin kept the bag on the car. The man looked inside the bag and walked away with it. Jeongin took out his phone. "It's been handed over to the one whom you sent." He threw the phone on the seat beside and sighed.

---

"Y/n? Come here, my daughter." Hearing an old man's voice Y/n quickly ran out and saw Mr. Sun sitting on a wooden chair in the garden. "You called me, Mr. Sun?" He smiled at her and nodded. He gestured for her to sit down on the chair beside her. When she was comfortable on the chair, he started. "I wanted to give you this."

He slowly got his hand to his pocket and took out a small rectangular box and handed it to her. She smiled and opened it. It had a round-shaped container more like lipstick. She opened the lid and the fragrance got to her nostrils. She sniffed it again. "Isn't it Hyunjin's favorite scent? You said that it is only one and is in your private collection."

"Yes it was my private collection till now. I was waiting for the time to give it to the most suitable person." Y/n's smile grew bigger. "But why do you think I'm the most suitable for it?" He looked at her. "I see Hyunjin is a cold person. His eyes totally lack warmth. I heard your conversation with Jeongin the other day. You wanted to make his heart beat fast right? What's more exciting than the smell of someone you like?" He smiled and patted her head lightly. "I hope you understand what I meant. Use it well."

She went into the restroom and looked herself into the mirror. "Mr. Sun talked to me about seduction." She bit her lip. "How can I seduce him?" After thinking for a few minutes she got frustrated. "Ugh! How am I supposed to get his attention?" Little did she know Hyunjin was behind the door listening to her conversation with herself.

"I should forget it. Why aren't I good at seducing!" She opened the door and saw Hyunjin leaning against the wall beside the door. She didn't say anything and just walked away as fast as possible. He let out a chuckle and followed her soon after.

She came outside. "I'll just spray some of the perfume and it depends on him now." She sprayed some on her neck and her wrists. He was sitting inside the car, not ready to face anyone. Y/n was about to turn back to the house but then she noticed someone's shadow in the car He was in his own thoughts. She came up to the car and she was surprised to see that he didn't notice her yet. She knocked on the window. He jumped a little and turned to her. A smile escaped his lips. He pulled down the window. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm trying to seduce your brother and Mr. Sun is looking forward to me." She smiled through the pain as Jeongin laughed out loud. He came out of the car as he noticed someone's presence in the corner of his eye but didn't turn to see who it was. He spoke in a low voice.

"If you want Hyunjin to like you, seducing is not only the way." He explained. "Then what is the other way?" He kept a hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer. He eventually kissed her forehead, knowing that someone was watching. Hyunjin stared at them with cold eyes.

Y/n eyes popped out. She felt her frozen defense system turning off. Her hands started shaking. He pulled back and signaled her with his eyes. She looked in the direction he was referring to. He seemed hurt. His eyes were readable. He nodded slowly a few times moving his head back and forth signifying that 'Now I get it' before turning back and walking away.

Y/n was in too much shock. She didn't know what to deal with first. Herself or Hyunjin. She started shivering. "Wait! Hyunjin! It's not like that." She said running in his direction. Her voice was cracking in between. "I have never seen him like this. Hope Y/n don't end up like other girls." He sighed out.

"Hyunjin wait! P-Please, listen." Hyunjin just went back to the living room and breathed out. Y/n stopped her tracks and looked at her hand and arms. They were turning white and the ice started to take place over her skin. Hyunjin ran a hand through his hair and closed his eyes. He found it weird that no voice was calling him now. He turned around and walked a little further. Not a sign of her.

He got out running towards Jeongin. "Did you see Y/n?" Jeongin frowned. "What do you mean she just went inside following you." Hyunjin was getting more worried as seconds passed by. "Yes she did but suddenly she was gone! We need to find her I looked all over the house even in the garden. And if she isn't here then where is she?"

"What the-? She teleported or what?" He ran inside to recheck. Jeongin was calling her continuously. Hyunjin walked in with an intense face. "This is so strange. She suddenly disappeared and she is not even picking up her phone. Everything was fine then why-" Hyunjin looked at him. "Everything is fine!?" He shouted. "You must be deliberate." Jeongin rolled his eyes. "That was to make you care about her."

"Care about her? She doesn't even let me care. Even if it's a critical situation, she goes to you, doesn't she!?" The atmosphere was getting heated. "That's because you are moody. Your attitude towards others is always changing, making her insecure!" Jeongin replied in the same tone as him.

"Hyung, just tell me already, why do you always have to hurt the women who like you."