Chapter 4: Confronting

Lord Zi Yuan's voice wasn't quiet, and his words sounded rude and unreasonable. The lively hall died down immediately, and the immortals followed Lord Zi Yuan's gaze to the entrance of the main hall, and all froze.

In the crowd of immortals, Feng Ran looked outstanding in her red robe. With her demeanor, she looked as cold as snow and ice, and quite a few immortal lords subconsciously took a few steps away from her.

Listening to Lord Zi Yuan's words, this female lord was clearly a high lord, but which female high lord in the Three Realms was so hard to interact with and had a heavy evil aura?

Although the Three Realms knew of Feng Ran's evil aura, she hadn't left the palace in ten thousand years. Besides the high lord who had fought with her, no one knew of her appearance. At this time, the banquet hadn't started, and the other immortals didn't love their reputation like Lord Zi Yuan, so Zi Yuan was the only high lord in the hall.

When Feng Ran was halfway up the mountain, she discovered that the people going up with her on the clouds were all little immortals, and that was when she realized that the child had lied to her. She was very angry and hearing such an uninviting voice, she raised her head to Zi Yuan, whose face was full of smugness but had eyes full of resentment.

"Even Lord Zi Yuan is willing to suffer in the world. How can I, a normal deity, enjoy eternal life!" Feng Ran suppressed the anger on her face, saying loudly as she squinted, and her every move was filled with scorn.

These words were really interesting. That kind of "If you don't die first, I swear I will not leave" was very obvious, and with the words said by a female immortal, the crowd of immortals found it funny and couldn't stop laughing.

But when they finished processing the words, the crowd of immortals looked at the cold and majestic Feng Ran, and a layer of shock appeared under their eyes. The Lord Feng Ran who had wiped out the immortal and demon troops in one move ten thousand years ago and had always been known to the Three Realms as a fierce and terrible evil god was actually such a worldly beauty. Seeing her looking at Lord Zi Yuan coldly, her face full of evil aura, and with a heroic posture that could not be achieved by a normal female immortal lords, the immortals unconsciously showed admiration.

Among the female high lords, besides Princess Jing Zhao, no one could be compared to her appearance and air!

Sensing the tense atmosphere between the two, everyone secretly sighed, knowing that the rumors were true. This Lord Feng Ran and Lord Zi Yuan indeed had strong grudges, and it was difficult to resolve them even if they were given thousands of years.

Zi Yuan had been accustomed to being rampant in the Three Realms, and he was also an arrogant lord, so seeing the immortals looking at Feng Ran with admiration, his eyes sank fiercely.

"Feng Ran, why did you run out here rather than stay in Qingchi Palace to hide? There is no one outside who can protect you!" Zi Yuan snorted, looking arrogant.

The immortals in the hall looked at each other, and although they knew that Lord Zi Yuan was arrogant and looked down on everyone, they didn't think that he would also look down on God Gu Jun, and dared to provoke Qingchi Palace openly.

"I'm not like you, who needs protecting. There is no place in the Three Realms where I can't go, but you, Zi Yuan, last time I saw you ten thousand years ago, you were only a mere lord. Now that you have the title of high lord, it's really something to celebrate, but...I don't know if the pill that Jing Yang was hiding was effective or not, or if it was enough for you!"

Feng Ran put her hand behind her and walked slowly towards the hall with undisguised mockery under her eyes.

Zi Yuan had never been talented at cultivation, and because of his fate of saving First Highness Jing Yang of the Heavenly Realm, he became a high lord after receiving many valuable elixirs, but he wasn't a very popular high lord and was not very liked by the other high lords. He and the other immortals were only friendly to each other on the outside.