Chapter 72: Suspiciousness

The Cangqiong Hall is full of jade and stones, glazed fireworks, the enchanting girls dance in the hall, and the charm is full of charm.

Bai Jue sat on the top, dressed in dark clothes, with light eyebrows and eyes, as if his eyes fell on the lively scene of Sen Hong and Feng Ran's coming and going.

Sen Hong and Feng Ran are on the left and right. Although Sen Hong is the master of demon realm, he is rarely approachable and has no pretensions.

Coupled with the relationship between Feng Ran and Chang Qin, there is a tacit understanding between the two.

One of these two is domineering and elegant, the other is bold and bold, with a few words, but it is quite a bit of a late meeting.

The people was getting drunk, Sen Hong raised his head and looked at the empty seat beside Bai Jue, his voice was a little respectful,

"True God Bai Jue, did True God Shang Gu have something to delay..."

Although he did come here this time with the meaning of meeting Shang Gu with respect, but Shang Gu's status is honorable, even if she does not attend, he will not be too disappointed, but the eyes of True God Bai Jue on the main seat are glued at the gate, but what can he do? He has been a Demon Emperor for a hundred years, and his words and expressions are far more than in the past, and it is difficult not to see it.

Bai Jue glanced at the empty seat next to her, then waved his hand and said,

"True God Shang Gu must be lying on the bed, Yun Shui, go to her hall to see."

The maid standing by the side responded.

As soon as Bai Jue finished speaking, a figure entered from the side hall and walked towards the three of them.

Footsteps could be heard on the ground. After all, what he wanted to see was the most honorable god in God Realm. The crown in the forehead, took the elegant look just now, his eyes were bright, and the bearing of the master of the world was immediately obvious. He sat upright and turned his head to look back. He raised his hand halfway and stopped stiffly.

Feng Ran, who was originally looking at Sen Hong lookimh happy, also lowered her face, glanced at the person who came, raised her eyes and glanced at Bai Jue, her eyes were full of sarcasm and anger.

Bai Jue also paused, a little surprised, he glanced at the empty seat beside him, his expression unclear.

Behind the screen, Jing Zhao was wearing a long light green dress, without makeup, with a beautiful face, beautiful and elegant, with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.

"I've seen the Demon Emperor." Jing Zhao bowed halfway in the direction of the Demon Emperor before walking towards the hall.

Sen Hong gave an embarrassed salute, nodded slightly, turned around and took a gulp of wine to cover his discomfort.

"True God, Jing Zhao is late, I hope you don't blame me." Jing Zhao bowed to Bai Jue, his white neck stood up, his eyes fixed on the person on the throne, his tenderness was like water, how could there be any normal pride and arrogance.

Feng Ran curled her lips and turned her head to look elsewhere. The fine wine in the cup also felt very tasteless.

After being silent for a while, she was still puzzled, and then he calmed down after reciting the heart-clearing mantra.

"That's it, just sit down."

Bai Jue glanced at her lightly, then pointed at Feng Ran's bottom, Jing Zhao's forward pace was stagnant, he glanced at the empty seat beside Bai Jue, pursed his lips, and answered "yes" Feng Ran took the seat And go.