Chapter 90: Bo Xuan

A few months passed by like flowing water. Listening to the god general's announcement that there was A Qi's breath in front of the gate of the God Realm recently, Tian Qi thought that this stinky boy was finally tired.

Knowing that he was going home, he breathed a sigh of relief and raised his brows. In the exhibition, he threw the words that he had clamored for to be closed to the sky, and hurriedly ordered maids to prepare the food that A Qi liked.

This is still not enough, Tian Qi remembered that this kid was always talking about the figs planted in Qingchi Palace, so he left God Realm without a word, and planned to quietly move those few roots back. Figs are from God Realm. The divine fruit, only the God Realm with abundant divine power can make it bloom.

Xiang Yun fell outside the Qingchi Palace, and saw a person sitting far away by the Huajing Pond, wearing a dark green imperial robe, with a cold brow between his brows, Tian Qi raised his eyebrows slightly, and approached,

"Feng Ran, why are you here? "

It was only at this time that Feng Ran discovered him, and she was stunned.

She held up the wine glass on the stone table and saluted him, and said with a smile,

"The rules are big in Heavenly Palace, and it's really troublesome. When I have nothing to do, I will come to Qingchi Palace to breath, why did you suddenly descend to the realm today?"

Tian Qi has already passed the news of the situation in the God Realm, and Feng Ran knows that the God Realm is now entirely in charge of Tian Qi.

Anyway, it's still early, and I've seen old friends for a long time, Tian Qi simply sat opposite Feng Ran and said,

"A Qi slipped out to play some time ago, and I'll be back soon in the past few days, I'm going back to Qingchi Palace to move the figs back to the Chaos Hall. Go, he can be more happy when he sees it."

Feng Ran was stunned for a while. Seeing Tian Qi mentioning A Qi's eyes full of laughter and doting, she suddenly said,

"Tian Qi, you really don't mind... A Qi is Bai Jue's blood?"

The person sitting on the opposite side holding a glass of wine put down the glass and looked at Feng Ran, with pure indifference in his deep purple pupils, and smiled,

"I'm afraid those old gods in recent years also want to ask me this, I just look at it. Don't panic for them, Feng Ran, you've been wanting to ask this for a long time, haven't you?"

Feng Ran looked a little embarrassed, took a sip from the cup, and moved her eyes.

"A Qi was only as big as a slap when he was born..."

As if caught in a long-term memory, Tian Qi looked at his hand and gestured twice, squinted, and looked in the direction of Qingchi Palace, his pupils fascinated,

"Then when Shang Gu were asleep, the entire Qingchi Palace was in chaos, and you were a casual person. He cried every day, and he had the power of a true god as soon as he was born. No one dared to provoke him when he was thrown into the group of monsters, but I was worried about it. He is well raised."

It is estimated that he also remembered the scene of Tian Qi holding a milk doll and coaxing him all day long by the Huajing Pond. Feng Ran raised her eyebrows and said,

"Yeah, that stinky boy looks easy to raise, but he is actually a scourge. People's precious lives are not allowed to be touched by anyone except you."

"When he is a little older, I won't be bothered to go to the pickled things about Li Wuhuan, thinking all day long that if he grows up, ask me where his mother is, where is my father, what should I do? Tell him he won't be sad, but he's stronger and braver than I thought."