Chapter 43: The Three Treasures Of Three Realms {2}

(Part 1)

The auspicious clouds swiftly floated across the sky.

Hou Chi stood on top with a slightly anxious expression. She spent too much time in the Mortal Realm. Even if she rushed to the Demon Realm now, she would probably miss the New Year. She could only go with the flow.

The Demon Realm was in front of her, and the Qingtian Pillar in the distance was slightly visible. She breathed a sigh of relief and flew forward.

The Immortal Realm, Heavenly Palace.

Because of Qing Mu's turmoil on Qinglong Platform, Goddess Hou Chi's background was revealed. The Heavenly Empress's reputation suffered from this, and Princess Jing Zhao was locked in Suoxian Pagoda by the Heavenly Emperor for a hundred years. The series of events had weighed down the entire Heavenly Palace in recent months, making it lifeless.

In order to rejuvenate the Heavenly Palace's grandness and for the Heavenly Empress to forget the unpleasantness of the past, the Heavenly Emperor had sent out numerous birthday invitations for the birthday banquet since half a month ago, and even some old deities who never appeared anymore were invited to the Nine Heavens Heavenly Palace. No one dared to shirk the invitation of the Heavenly Emperor, so this birthday banquet would be the grandest in a long time. This was known by all the immortals and the entire Three Realms.

On the day of the Heavenly Empress's birthday, the immortals gathered, and it was much livelier than Lord Dong Hua's birthday banquet on Da'ze Mountain. Holding the invitation, Qing Mu easily entered the heavenly gate. Sensing his arrival, the cultivating Jing Jian was taken aback. He showed a touch of surprise but still came to personally escort him.

Qing Mu, who without the Nine Heavens Profound Thunder, was no longer who he used to be. He wore a navy blue robe with a loose wooden hairpin on his head. His figure was slender, and his face was handsome. The ends of his black hair were gradually mixed with a glass-like golden color. There was also a bit of extravagance and mystery in his body that was unobtainable by ordinary immortals. As soon as he appeared, he drew the admiring eyes of most of the female immortals in the palace.

But everyone knew about the earth-shattering proposal on Qinglong Platform a few months ago, so even if they admired him, there were very few people who dared to step forward.

After all, it was clear that High Deity Qing Mu liked the little god of Qingchi Palace, and even Princess Jing Zhao of the Heavenly Palace had come back in despair. They should be more reserved to save face.

Qing Mu gave off a cold aura, looking a bit impatient under the immortals' greetings, but after some thinking, he didn't leave right away. Judging from the time right now, Hou Chi should have already obtained the Soul-Suppressing Tower and was rushing to the Demon Realm. He hoped that Feng Ran would succeed. They planned to meet at Qingtian Pillar and had calculated the time Hou Chi would depart.

When Jing Jian arrived, this was the scene he saw. He felt the powerful aura and dignity that Qing Mu gave off. He was really taken aback. Only one month had passed, and Qing Mu's body had changed so much.

"Qing Mu, Heavenly Father will definitely be happy to see you." Jing Jian stepped forward, passing the immortals, and approached Qing Mu. He did not bow. No matter how high or low Qing Mu's spiritual power was, he was a prince of the Heavenly Palace after all. As long as Qing Mu was not a god, there was no need to bow.

"Your highness is being too serious." Seeing Qing Mu nod slightly, his expression warmed. Jing Jian also showed a slight smile between his eyebrows, then led him aside.

Seeing Second Highness Jing Jian personally coming to escort him, the immortals silently made way for the two of them while admiring Qing Mu's nobility.