Chapter 68: Lookout

Hearing this, Jing Zhao, who had been suffocated, didn't know how to answer for a while. Seeing a group of immortals looking at her with ears erected, she had to say

"I am twenty-thousand years old"

"Oh? Twenty-thousand years old...your not too young. I asked you, in these two thousand years, have you ever held the Three Realms for the benefit of the common people?"

The cold voice came faintly through the figure hidden in the backlight, making people unable to hear the deep meaning.

Jing Zhao lowered her eyes, zoomed her fingertips, and said, "Never."

She was born a Heavenly Palace Princess, and she has been admired since she was a child, and is above ten thousand people. It is her turn to worry about trivial matters in the Three Realms.

"Then have you ever established a sect, like Dong Hua and do your best for the safety of the Three Realms?"

"Never." Jing Zhao bit her lip, her eyes dim.

For a moment of silence, the immortals looked towards Shang Gu, and saw that her eyebrows were slightly raised, her expression was prestigious, and her demeanor was indifferent,

"There is neither the virtue of honor, nor the ability to make merit, Jing Zhao, I asks you. Why do you want to see me? Do you rely on your status as a Princess in Immortal Realm?"

At this time, Jing Zhao, who saw Shang Gu's face, was startled and panicked. These words fell in her ears, more like a thunder, and immediately shook her into a daze. Jing Zhao's face was pale and his lips moved. , I just couldn't even say a word.

She is a Princess who was born after ancient calendar. Naturally, she does not know Shang Gu. Even entering God Realm requires the power of the gods. It is even more ethereal to see Shang Gu.

Seeing Jing Zhao holding on to the shaky appearance, the crowd took a breath of cold breath back into his stomach silently, eyes downcast.

The other True Gods knew everything about the three realms, let alone the supreme True God Shang Gu.

Princess Jing Zhao didn't hit the south wall this time, maybe even the toughness of the Xihai Promise Ice and Snow Mountain.

Only Lord Dong Hua read the name of God Pu Hua in silence, revealing such an expression, he thought to himself, he didn’t know what kind of delicacies would be prepared for Princess Jing Zhao if True God Shang Gu had the heart to let Princess Jing Zhao reincarnate. feast?

The Empress who walked to Yuankou didn’t know the cause, just heard the last sentence of Shang Gu, and probably knew a lot about the absurd things of Shang Gu. Seeing that Jing Zhao looked ugly on the side, she was anxious, and couldn’t take care of it. She walked a few steps quickly and drank,

"Jing Zhao, don't kneel down, how can you offend True God." After saying this, she walked to the front of Shang Gu, bowed down and bowed her eyebrows.

"True God, Jing Zhao is young, hope True Gods be merciful."

She originally thought that Jing Zhao had been tempered well enough in these centuries, but now she knows that she is only supporting her after all. The Queen inadvertently saw the little baby standing next to Shang Gu, she was shocked, her expression stunned, but she quickly suppressed the color in her eyes.

Jing Zhao was initially frightened under the pressure of the Shang Gu's unangered and self-prestige. The maid's scolding made her eyes red. Seeing the maids who had always spoiled her, her eyes were anxious, and he was even more respectful to Shang Gu. What are the consequences of his actions, biting his lips, secretly regretting in my heart, but having a pair of legs, but really can't kneel down .