Chapter 82: Remembering

The 100,000 immortals died tragically in the third heaven of the demon realm, and the news of the death of the second prince of the immortal realm, Jing Jian, spread all over the land of Kyushu overnight. 

The battle between immortals and demons ushered in the most tragic battle in 60,000 years. Under the hatred of the two clans that subverted the Three Realms, major events such as Feng Ran and Sen Hong's promotion to the throne seemed a little insignificant.

Although the ancient Phoenix Clan withdrew from the battle, the clarion call of the battle still spread to every corner of the Three Realms.

In the solemnity of the world, only the Sky Realm is still as peaceful, peaceful and... silent as ever.

Feng Ran awakened and Jing Jian died in the Black Cloud Swamp on this day. The sky was covered with heavy snow, covering the Three Realms, and only snow white remained.

Bai Jue withdrew the guardian formation and stood in front of the main hall, watching the realm of the firmament be white overnight.

When the morning light turned pale and the sun shone on the earth, he turned around and walked towards the hall.
In the back garden, A Qi was wrapped in a small cotton-padded jacket with flowing clouds and brocade patterns, which he had driven out overnight. He ran happily. It only took two or three days. Not like Qing Mu, nor like Hou Chi, but with Shang Gu's temperament, tenacious and stubborn.

Bai Jue hidden behind the rockery, touched the carved wooden doll in the sleeve, hesitated for a long time, and finally turned and walked outside the garden.

"You didn't show up when Feng Ran woke up in the Rakshasa, just wanted to accompany A Qi here?"

A slightly mocking voice sounded from the path, Bai Jue frowned invisibly, raised his head and saw Tian Qi leaning against the rockery not far away. Although he looked relaxed, he still couldn't hide his vicissitudes.

"I said, don't interfere in my affairs."

"Since I can't give it up, why was it so heartless in the first place." 

Tian Qi stretched his back and looked at A Qi in the garden,

"Bai Jue, what I admire most in this life is not you, but Qing Mu. His life span of ten thousand years is not as long as yours, his life is not as reckless as yours, and his love is pure. What A Qi wants to see most is him, and the person Hou Chi loves most is also him."

Bai Jue paused and looked into the garden. A Qi pouted and tossed with Yun Zhu, the smile in his eyes was innocent.

"Even if Hou Chi fell in love with Qing Mu at the beginning, why did you force Gu Jun to death, destroy Bo Xuan's body, and give yourself no retreat." 

Tian Qi's expression was slightly restrained, and the corners of his mouth pursed,

"Don't say that you are not him, these words are nothing but to deceive the original Hou Chi. Once Shang Gu think of it, she will understand that with the body of a true god, there cant be two souls at all. Shang Gu is Hou Chi, you are Qing Mu, how will you let her handle herself then?"

Bai Jue didn't answer, but turned to look at Tian Qi with an unpredictable expression,

"Tian Qi, do you know why I only sealed you in the demon realm?"

"It wasn't because Zhi Yang stopped you, you would be so kind?"

"No, it's not me and Zhi Yang who are showing mercy. " Bai Jue frowned,

"It's Shang Gu "

Tian Qi was stunned, suddenly stood up straight, and said, 

"What did you say? At that time, the Shang Gu had already..."