Chapter 61: Shang Gu's Awakening

"Tribulation of Chaos? Sixty thousand years ago? Tian Qi, you mean it's sixty thousand years ago?"

The woman on the throne folded her legs lazily, and she glanced down with a slight invisible surprise in her eyes, but sinking in the black eyes of the heroic silence, she only felt that the surprise was too insignificant, or even agitated. There was a ripple.

The hand tapping on the throne formed a semicircle, and a clear voice echoed in the hall, indifferent and bitter.

Feng Ran raised her head, looking at the mysterious woman who was above the throne with a complex expression, his lips moved and there was no sound after all.

She had known for a long time that after Hou Chi's awakeninh would never be the same again, but she never thought that Hou Chi would disappear completely. Now sitting on the throne, looking back, the only person who can shock the Three Realms is the one who dominated the common people 60,000 years ago is True God Shang Gu.

Tian Qi was sitting not far from the Shang Gu, with her right hand resting her cheek on her waist, her purple hair hanging on her waist, her expression relaxed and cozy, she nodded and said

"Naturally it is 60,000 years later when Tribulation Of Chaos came, and God Realm fell.

In the end, it depends on you to use the power of the source to resolve this disaster. After that, the God Realm was covered in dust, and you also slept for tens of thousands of years.

Before awakening, your identity was the little god of Qingchi Palace, Hou Chi, but your awakening a hundred years ago was a bit loud.

Now that everyone know your identity in the Three Realms, there is nothing to avoid."

Feng Ran suddenly raised his head and looked towards Tian Qi, with an unclear expression in his eyes. Such a few simple words obliterated the existence of what was originally.

"Oh, isn't it?"

Shang Gu touched her chin, and said quietly

"Since you are here, what about Bai Jue and Zhi Yang?"

There was a momentary silence in the main hall. The purple figure leaning against froze, and then quickly raised his eyes, with a deep voice,

"Back then, before you succumbed to the robbery, you appointed Mu Guang as the Lord of the Three Realms, and he ruled the Immortal Realm, but the God Realm was covered in dust. Later, Qingtian Pillar, who possessed the power of Ancestral God, came to the world, and the master of the demon realm was established. The two faced each other for tens of thousands of years. After I awakened three thousand years ago, I lived in seclusion in the demon realm. Later, in the immortal and demon battle, the demon emperor died in battle, because the eldest prince Sen Hong and Mu Guang were divinely different, Bai Jue took over the demon realm. For nearly a hundred years, nothing happened between the two realms."

"Bai Jue is now in Sky Realm, at the Yuanling Swanp. As for Zhi Yang... I don't know."

Tian Qi's words settled, and Shang Gu's phoenix eyes lifted slightly, and said suspiciously,

"What is this? The Four True Gods are connected, and for three thousand years, even if he sleeps like you, it will be enough for you to find his trace."

The Four True Gods have survived for thousands of years. Sleeping reincarnation is nothing more than a trivial matter, but there has never been a reason why you can't find a trace like it is now.

"If you can't find it, you can't find it. What can I do." Tian Qi's eyes were horizontal, and he turned his face and stopped talking, but his hands under his sleeves were slightly bent.