Chapter 85: Emperor's Death

Outside the peach forest, Tian Qi followed Shang Gu behind, following each step, listening to the clanging sound of the Ancestral Sword on the ground, frowning.

She do not know where to go, the huge Yuanling Swamp, the lush green forest gradually disappeared, and the woman in front seemed tireless and lost her mind.

Finally, the silver divine power turned into nothingness in Shang Gu's palm, the Ancestral Sword disappeared, and Shang Gu stopped under an ancient Pantian tree silently.

Tian Qi's footsteps stopped lightly and stopped behind Shang Gu, watching her straight shoulders slump little by little, turned her head blankly, and called him softly,

"Tian Qi..."

Shang Gu's lips moved lightly, her eyes were dark and deep, and her voice was so low that she seemed to be drowned in this silent world.

"I hurt Bai Jue."

When the voice was settled, she fell towards the tree without warning.

Apocalypse was Tian Qi and ran over to catch her. Seeing her pale face, he realized that something was wrong.

When he discovered the chaotic divine power in her body, he said angrily,

"Shang Gu, you know that forcibly gathering divine power to take out the Ancestral Sword has hurt your source, and now you are still using the Ancestral Sword to hurt Bai Jue, are you looking for death?!"

He was so panicked that his lips were trembling with anger. They had treasured her for so many years and they usually wouldn't even bother to criticize her for this memorial. Up to now, she has practiced the body that she had been reborn so hard. Think about it. After 60,000 years, Tian Qi was so aggrieved in his heart, and he blamed them for allowing Shang Gu to develop such a stubborn and decisive temper now!

Shang Gu didn't care about Tian Qi's anger, just lowered her eyes, whispered, word by word.

"Tian Qi, I hurt Bai Jue."

Tian Qi was slightly startled, his mouth pursed, and a steady stream of divine power poured into Shang Gu's palm, and said, "I saw it."

"Tian Qi, I exiled him to the lower realm, and he will never return."

"I heard."

"Tian Qi, I swear in the name of God Father, I will be just strangers to him in the future."

"I know."

"Tian Qi, but he is Bai Jue."

Seemingly desolate to the extreme, Shang Gu raised her eyes, "He is Bai Jue."

"Shang Gu." Tian Qi sighed,"You still have me, A Qi, Feng Ran, Zhi Yang is still waiting for you in the God Realm."

Shang Gu lowered her head and remained silent.

There was only a moment of daze, and when she raised her eyes again, she was as cold and indifferent as usual.

Shang Gu stood up, her pale face turned a little rosy, Tian Qi breathed a sigh of relief, and when he saw her turn around and wanted to leave, he suddenly said,

"Shang Gu, why do you believe that I will not destroy the Three Realms for selfish desires, but think that Bo Xuan's and Gu Jun's death was all Bai Jue's fault? "

There was a rare calm persistence in his words, and Shang Gu turned to look at him with an inexplicable expression, "The death of Gu Jun and Bo Xuan was not just Bai Jue's fault. If they didn't go on his wedding day, they will be fine."

Looking at the loneliness in Shang Gu's, Tian Qi darkened his eyes, Shang Gu, is that really the case?

You can forgive Yue Mi's death, but you can't let go of Gu Jun and Bo Xuan. Is it because... Bai Jue is too important to you, so important that you can't bear him appearing in front of you, and you can't accept that he is the one who killed Gu Jun and Bo Xuan?