Chapter 7: Disappearance

Three days later, when the panting Feng Ran arrived at the foot of Liao Wang Mountain on a cloud, the excitement and gratitude in her eyes gave the entire mountain a sense of resilience. Hou Chi was sitting cross-legged and looking at her, showing uncovered contempt.

"Feng Ran, did you receive your high lord powers on a whimp? It's only Liao Wang Mountain, why are you..." Hou Chi stretched out her arm and gestured towards Feng Ran from head to toe, saying with some disbelief, "Is it not exciting enough? Why aren't we going up the mountain, why did we stop?"

Looking at Hou Chi who was lazily sitting on the cloud, Feng Ran's red face was filled with grief and anger. She squatted down and said with gritted teeth, "I don't know who is always ordering me around like a mule, and, Hou Chi, don't tell me that you haven't learned about this! Have you not even heard about Liao Wang Mountain?"

"I have!" Hou Chi poked Feng Ran, and pushed her close face away, saying leisurely, "Bo Xuan's place for cultivation!"

After being poked and pushed by an unceremonious hand, Feng Ran's face darkened. She stared at Hou Chi and simply sat down with crossed legs.

"Hou Chi, I see that God Gu Jun is too easy-going with you. It's fine if you don't leave Qingchi Palace. Now that you have left Qingchi Palace, then it equals you entering the Three Realms, how are you..."

"Feng Ran." Hou Chi interrupted Feng Ran's chattering and smiled, a hint of arrogance appearing under her eyes, "Do you think that my God father, the Heavenly Emperor, and the Heavenly Empress need to know the origins of every place in the Three Realms, the origins of every immortal?"

"Of course they don't need to, they..." Feng Ran replied very naturally, then stopped. She sighed as she looked at Hou Chi, "Hou Chi, they are gods."

"Feng Ran, I'm one as well. No matter how weak my spiritual power is, or how many people in the Three Realms disdain me, I am still a god. I got this title after my God father gave my Heavenly Empress up on Kunlun Mountain. That's the way it is and is also the reason why I came to Liao Wang Mountain today."

Tens of thousands of years ago, there was a famous wedding on Kunlun Mountain. Using his god privileges, God Gu Jun obtained Hou Chi's god identity from the immortals of the Three Realms, but in reality, it was only a trade.

God Gu Jun did not pursue the hatred towards the Heavenly Emperor for stealing his wife, and also let go of the grievances that came with the Heavenly Empress's betrayal, only so Hou Chi, who had an unknown fate, could have a strong position in the Three Realms–although this position was a little pessimistic.

Feng Ran had always thought that Hou Chi had never practiced cultivation much since she was young, having nothing to compete for. But she did not think that the stubbornness in her bones was stronger than anyone.

These tens of thousands of years, she only heard that Princess Jing Zhao and Hou Chi were like strangers and would not talk about each other much. Now, it seemed like Hou Chi did mind the topic.

She wanted to personally seek justice for God Gu Jun, which was why she wanted to know about the events in the past and would try to improve her spiritual powers to come to Liao Wang Mountain to find Bo Xuan...

Feng Ran analyzed Hou Chi carefully. Seeing the faint determination in her ink-colored eyes, she suddenly started laughing and stretched out her hand to flick the curly hair that fell down Hou Chi's shoulders, saying, "Ah, you, fine. I'll tell you about the grievances on Liao Wang Mountain..."

It was only a few sentences, so the two did not discuss deeply, but Feng Ran did not have the starting excitement, and her expression was more solemn.

Immortal cultivators had countless tribulations. She had taken shelter in Qingchi Palace for ten thousand years, so she should do something.