Chapter 23: Heavenly Emperor Mu Guang

(Part 1)

"True God...Bai Jue?"

A trembling voice full of fear murmured. Because of the strong and majestic spiritual power, everyone kneeling on the ground looked at the young man with a golden mark in his eyes, a trace of disbelief and consternation passing through their eyes.

How could an ancient true god who had fallen tens of thousands of years ago still exist in the Three Realms?

Before anyone could return to their senses, the long spear in the young man's hand had slowly risen into the air, and the golden energy had turned into a sea of flames. With the majesty of the sky, it flew towards Jing Jian and the other two. The hot aura spread throughout Liaowang Mountain and was more majestic and terrifying than the fire kirin.

The sea of fire instantly tore apart the Yuhua Umbrella above the heads of Jing Zhao's trio, and completely swallowed the turquoise light under everyone's exclamations...Hou Chi's small hand that held Qing Mu's froze in an instant, and she said in a low voice, "Qing Mu, don't..."

Although she had never admitted it, she couldn't erase the fact that Jing Jian and the other two were connected to her by blood. Even if Jing Yang and Jing Zhao were arrogant and overconfident, at least Jing Jian wasn't wrong. She couldn't watch them die in Qing Mu's hands.

The sea of fire that had swallowed everything slightly paused, but was not taken back. Hou Chi raised her head, and her eager expression froze when she saw Qing Mu's indifferent and hollow eyes. The person in front of her was not Qing Mu, but rather just a puppet controlled by thoughts. Could it be that...she looked at the Taicang Spear hanging in the air, and understood something. It must be that when the Taicang Spear recognized its master just now, the remnant thought that True God Bai Jue had left had controlled Qing Mu.

The turquoise light faded away, and the aura of Jing Yang and the other two people gradually dissipated. The young man hanging in the sky lowered his eyes coldly, the golden light stunning everyone. No one present dared to step up to help. At that moment, a deep sigh sounded over Liaowang Mountain, and a huge hand appeared in the sea of fire, the palm scooping out a distressed Jing Zhao and two others.

Seeing the unconscious three people, the crowd of immortals sighed in relief.

"True God Bai Jue, I have not taught my children well. Jing Yang and the others breaking into your place of cultivation is indeed a huge fault. I hope that True God will put down this matter for my and Wu Huan's sake."

The solemn and majestic voice came from the sky, ethereal and indifferent as if it didn't care about the pressure emanating from Qing Mu that made the heaven and earth tremble at all.

Hearing this voice and tone, Hou Chi suddenly felt a sense of boredom inside. She looked up at Qing Mu, who still had an empty expression, and sighed with a complicated face.

The Heavenly Emperor. She never went to the Nine Heavens to find out what happened back then, but she didn't expect that they would meet each other on Liaowang Mountain. Was it true that her God Father disappeared for a thousand years because he couldn't let go of what happened in the past?

The person who came was the Heavenly Emperor! The Heavenly Emperor, who had never left the Nine Heavens Heavenly Palace for a thousand years, was summoned. Could Qing Mu really be True God Bai Jue?

The immortals looked at the cold young man hanging in the air in amazement, then looked at the huge palm holding Jing Yang and the other two, and knelt down in unison, "Welcome, Heavenly Emperor!"

"Please stand up." Accompanied by these faint words, a purple figure appeared on the huge palm, overlooking Liaowang Mountain and quietly watching Qing Mu, who was in mid-air.